Used 2006 Lincoln Mark LT Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Mark LT model:

Black is beautiful.
By Jim G.

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I just completed a five week, ten thousand mile "road test." This is the finest large vehicle I've ever owned. It's also the best looking truck on the market.

The sound system. Period. Awesome!!!

A few minor squeaks around the dash. Some rubbing together, somewhere. Barely audible tho.

Fantastic Truck
By AutoTerry

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

We looked at all makes including the Import Trucks and not one could compare. The Lincoln offered Luxury at its finest and the ability to have a usable bed for hauling, unlike the Cadillac's. The review by supposedly industry critics that ding it for not offering a Navigation system is crazy, the better option here is to buy a Garmin that you can move from vehicle to vehicle and update via the web! The truck has all the luxury comforts, individual style, guts, and looks incredibile! The imports that get all the rave reviews, did not compare. The Cadillac is awesome but so is the price tag! The Lincooln fit a perfect nitch! Great job Lincoln! We Love it and the quality is A1!

Curb Appeal, Sat Radio, Overall Quality, Interior Style, Ride quality and performace!

A 5 speed automatic and work on the gear ratios to provide better fuel economy. This is my concern, and it is not that out of line with other trucks.

VERY disappointed
By JT

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I'm amazed to read all the positive reviews. Since purchasing 4 months ago, it has been in the shop 5 times for quality & build issues. 2 trim pieces were improperly installed at factory using FORD trim pieces that did not even match. The entire steering column had to be replaced due to an incessant rattle (manuf bulletin). Supports in the headliner were not properly fastened causing excessive overhead rattling. Two dealers can't seem to balance the tires. CHEAP plastic abounds in the interior, and the adjustment for tilt steering is primitive. This thing drives and handles like a beast, the seats are unsupportive and uncomfortable, & the paint has runs in it. 50K for this???

Get lots of compliments on how it looks and it does have very good towing capability (nearly 5 tons)

Better quality materials, better attention to detail, more separation of this from sister truck, Ford F150. 4x4 binds during sharp turns. Better suspension would help ride comfort and offroad capability.

This is the best truck I've ever driven
By Antonio

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This truck is a nice truck that is designed for the people who earn it. This truck is far the best looking truck and the most comfortable truck alive

I like how the truck feels when I step on the gas

I am just looking for 22 inch rims so the truck can really look nice

I'm a lincoln not an F-150
By HOWARD

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

It drives nice and the ride is very comfy. I like the outside look of the vehicle and had a lot of compliments.

I like the shift.

I think they should have gotten away from the ford f150 more on the interior and made it more like a lincoln