2006 Lincoln Mark LT - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mark LT model:
Now a happy customer
By Now a happy customer on 07/27/05 19:23 PM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I recently purchased a new Mark LT 2006, my first experience with a lincoln (ford) product. i was very hesitant because of the ford reputation of breaking down all the time. The first day with my new truck the entire electrical system went out, and the interior started to fall apart. I called the dealer, and they came and picked me up 35 miles away!!! Then gave me the the option of fix my truck, money back or to pick a different Mark LT of my choice. I selected a different model and though it runs great the quality of the plant needs work. It is missing moldings on both sides. I am pleased with the MARK LT, the attention to detail from the plant is really poor.

Is it a Lemon or Just a Fluke?
By Sam on 07/25/05 23:04 PM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Had the car for a month and it has been in the service department for more than a week. I really love this truck and want it back once service fixes the faulty driver seat track and does something about that high pitch noise that I get from und the hood at freeway speeds. My wife says it give her a headache and I agree because i get one from the nosie too. Again I love this truck and just want it to be normal.

owner
By keith poirier on 07/10/05 12:17 PM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Truck is good, with the exception of the tires, they are passenger tires and the side bow out when a trailer is towed. they are not safe for this vehicle. Why weren't light TRUCK TIREs put on the vehicle to meet standard regulations for selling what you advertise?

Mark LT misses the Mark
By Mark LT on 05/11/05 08:32 AM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned this vehicle one week. Here is what I consider Lincoln missed in the Mark LT Storage - non existent - no room for first aid kit, jumper cables and misc. Rear seat does not fold down. Rear seats fold up, however NO storage underneath. Radio - CD does not shuffle without manual intervention. Odometer - does not have 10th of mile. Memory seats - does not adjust mirrors. Lumbar Support - manual - should be push-button. No light under hood. Hood latch not user friendly. Plastic like grill flimsy. Running boards - black and shows ALL the dirt and dust .. should have been chrome with Lincoln inserts. Certainly not designer chic.

Sweet Truck
By Anthony Chohonos on 05/01/05 02:34 AM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This truck is just beautiful. If you are looking for a pickup that can haul pretty much anything, this is the one. Looked at Titan and Ram first but liked this one the best. The interior is wonderful. If you're looking for a hot truck, this is the one!

Lincoln lt performance
By RON HALVIN on 04/15/05 02:08 AM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Our 3000 mile trip from florida to michigan and back was in style, comfort, easy handling, gas milage and dependibiltiy, this truck is a sure winner. Pulling a large tandem trailer, it still performed beyond my expectations. Truck pulling fully loaded tandem trailer, averaged 16.5 Mpg.

2006 Lincoln Mark LT
By Roy Ford on 04/12/05 17:48 PM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Traded a Cadilac Escalade for the new LT. After a few weeks of owning the vehicle my impression is that Lincoln missed another opportunity. The interior is inferior to the Cadilac, there is no Nav system offered, the sound system is basic, only one 12v power source, the back seat rattles, no wood steering wheel, just an F150 with a little xtra. A swing and a miss.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.