2006 Lincoln Mark LT Consumer Reviews 4

2006 Lincoln Mark LT - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mark LT model:
Very Happy!
By Jeremy on 01/08/06 22:57 PM (PST)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is the truck for those of us who said they would never drive a truck. Unlike the EXT it is a real truck. These are the most comfortable seats I have ever had in a SUV. I am very happy with it and people look at it everywhere I go. Sure it could be faster and the mpg isnt the greatest but you know that going in.

truckin n style
By jeff on 12/14/05 12:11 PM (PST)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Pros- Handles bumps and rough roads like a dream, very quite. awsome stereo. interior looks great. great job with soundproofing interior. excellent ride hieght. decent power compared to my 01 GMC. Cons- ash tray rattles. problems with starting after short trip to store takes several attempts to start (intermittent). rough idle. Stick on simulated navigator tail lights (kinda Griswald looking)

Many of Compliments
By Adam on 11/22/05 13:37 PM (PST)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Since I picked up my Mark LT I have received nothing but great comments. It handles better than most cars with the security of a truck. I love all the options but it is not gaudy like some of the other luxury vehicles. I highly recomend.

Mark LT - A Big Hit!
By crculver on 11/12/05 15:19 PM (PST)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Great Job Lincoln. Excellent workmanship. Iím having a great experienced with my new 2006 Mark LT. I am extremely impressed with this vehicle and the value it represents. While this Mark LT is my first experience with Lincoln, I have owned several Cadillacís and I must say this luxury vehicle is tight, quiet and pleasing to drive. I first discovered the Mark LT on Lincolnís web site where 360 degree views and driver simulation was possible. A few days later I saw one driving down the road. Hours later I was driving one off the lot. That was two months ago. I thoroughly enjoy driving this vehicle every chance I get.

marklt
By D>Rivera on 11/09/05 18:25 PM (PST)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Being the first year the Mark LT was added to the Lincoln line-up as a pick- up, I was impressed with its style and handling capability. It is a practical truck with all the elegance you expect from lincoln. This class of truck has seen few if any amenties from the other car makers.

Leased It - Love It - It Is A Lincoln
By Gammajune on 08/22/05 09:56 AM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Picked It Up on August 1. My husband is skilled trades at the Rouge Truck Plant, and the minute he saw it completed, knew we were upgrading from the F150 this lease term. Plus, great price and incentives for employees to GET IT OUT THERE and be seen! We had add-on steps installed - they only add more to the truck - have very visible chrome and make it pop even more. We tow a 7200 lb trailer, and there is no comparison between the F150 and Lincon LT - no shaking, no strain on engine: just a smooth luxury tow ride. Without towing it, just an great, as expected, Lincoln ride, only it is a Truck! Talk about stares, everyone smiles at this truck - no usual blah F150 is this Baby!

Best Truck I ever owned (so far)
By 4thewinner on 08/20/05 12:17 PM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

My last truck was a dodge & I liked it, I drove a few of the other ones out there & this was hands down the nicest of them. I had to drive a truck for work for many years.I can now drive anything I want(retired:)I'm very happy with my choice.

Just what I needed
By TruckinLincolnstyle on 08/08/05 12:26 PM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

The Lincoln Mark LT is awesome for its first year, the exterior design is so sexy and big everyone just has to look, the chrome running boars add to the chrome on the side of the truck and the grill. The power sunroof and power sliding back window is so cool. Luxury in a truck, this is it. looked at pretty much every other truck and just saw this big red beauty and 3 days later it was mine. If you dont like the features in the truk why would you buy it in the first place? to complain? good idea...ya right.

Merk LT
By ken on 08/01/05 22:56 PM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is a great truck even though it's only a glorified F-150. I like the unique interior and exterior trim upgrades. I have found numerous small factory defects in trim that I find totally disappointing. There are not the options that are available in the Navigator which is also disappointing. If thery were targeting an F-150 buyer to move up the both hit and missed the mark. Put the options in it that the Navigator has.

Luxury Truck Fighter
By Billy Vung on 07/29/05 03:10 AM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is my first Truck. I have tried others truck: GMC Sierra Denali, Tundra Limited, Titan LE, Dodge RAM Hemi, Chevy Silverado LT, Nothing come near my need (very smooth drive, very quite interior). This is the truck that is as beautiful as my wife. I spent most of my time riding this truck more than I spend with my wife. If you're looking a lexus from Ford, this is the one truck that you should not miss. Anyone who buy this truck should not care about towing or real off road vehicle. If you need real truck, buy Chevy, Dodge, Toyota, and Nissan. Anyone hate this truck and write bad review for this truck, he is on the wrong truck. This is the perfect truck for a business person.