Used 2006 Lincoln Mark LT Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Lincoln Mark LT - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mark LT model:

Gentelman's truck
By doc casey

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is one of the most comfortable and smooth riding vehicles I have found. I added a lot of after market items like Vogue tires, rims, tonneau cover, rain guards,etc. The only ghing I havent seen is more of these on the road..whats up with that? in a year driving from here and visiting Hawai I have noticed about six. I think if you added the things I did at the showroom more would be on the road. The only problem I have found is the after market splash guards, Huffy custom made would be better. I would love to show my truck in your dealership and people would buy more. As it is on the floor it just doesnt have the bling. To bad cause it is a great truck.hope I didnt buy a Blackwood.chow

stereo and the ride for long trips, drives with one finger, not recommended, would have liked electronic controled side mirrors for that tight garage..

as above

Love my Linclon LT
By charlie frame

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Looks great & drives very well, pulls a fully loaded trailer with ease.

FUN TO DRIVE!!

need's gps in the dash.

It's Just Not Fair!!!
By D Money

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

What can I say? Ford Motor Company has a legend with their F150, and to make the Lincoln Mark LT ~ it's a Cherry on the Sundae! TONS of Compliments! Have had my truck for 3+ months and still have people coming up to me asking what kind of truck I drive. It's just not fair for the other auto makers, I guess. (Ford F-Series , BEST SELLING TRUCK FOR 30 YEARS!!!) WOW!

Sirius Radio! Chrome!!! 20" Wheels! Chrome!!! Moonroof! Chrome!!! Audiophile Radio! Chrome!!! Waterfall Grille is very intimidating!!! It's got all the Bells & Whistles!!! & Chrome!!! :)

Navigation would have been nice, I see it is offered for 2007. Fuel Economy could be a bit better. (But, it's a truck)

Best vehicle I've ever owned
By Don

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is the best vehicle I've ever owned! Absolutely nothing wrong in 28,000+ miles! I get 19 mpg on the road @ 65 mph. About 15 mpg city. It is by far the quietest pickup made anywhere today, period!

The ride and handling are great! Very good looking! I still get questions on what kind of PU it is!

Power mirrors, automatic parking brake release, seat cooling, factory installed GPS, dual heat/AC controls, light inside box

Lincoln makes the F-150 shine
By ken

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I am leasing a Lincoln Mark-LT and have had it for 6 months. I am very impressed with the ride compared to the F-150 and the Lincoln look and feel are great. A lot of heads turn when they look at my Mark-LT and I keep it looking clean and shining all the time. My only cornern is that I am struggling to get 12.5 miles to a gallon in the city. I haven't really had it on the highway for any extended period but I would suspect that I might get about 17-18 MPG at best. I had the dealer put on the chrome step bars, bed liner, bed extender and hard cargo cover which looks great.

My favorite features are the stereo system, soft leather seats, and the chrome all around the bottom, on the mirrors and on the front and back bumpers. I also have the reverse sensing system which make it a lot easier to maneuver in parking lots.

Better gas mileage.