2006 Lincoln Mark LT - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mark LT model:
F150 with a cool plastic grill
By Jeff B on 03/16/07 21:13 PM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I fortunately only leased this vehicle for 2 years. It's a great looking truck that gets a lot of compliments. The main problem is that the seats look good but are hard as a rock and terribly uncomfortable even on short drives. The Interior looks good but has cheap materials, and is nearly exactly the same as a Ford F150. This is a truck with truck capabilities. I also have 4 Chevy Avalanches in my 40+ vehicle fleet and would rather drive one of them hands down. You'll get much better fuel mileage as well. This is a well built "truck" with terrible seats, and terrible fuel mileage of 11-12mpg average. 20% better on the Avalanche.

Remarkable Truck
By Don H on 12/26/06 23:02 PM (PST)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is by far the best truck I have ever seen (and I live in San Antonio, TX). Gets comments everywhere I go. Power and fuel mileage are extremely good for a truck this large. Plenty of room inside and out for how I would use a truck. Stereo even impresses the kids -- the subwoofer will make the cars around you shake. The real wood trim is so smooth, you have to look twice to realize what they are. The chrome running boards look great with the rest of the truck, and are very functional with the rubber inserts.

MARK LT
By benroyal on 11/22/06 10:48 AM (PST)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

The best vehicle I have ever owned! It is a real "head turner". Pretty truck inside and out. Could easily be used to attend a black tie affair. The only drawback is fuel economy so I still spend a lot of time in my work truck.

Gorgeous truck
By Gary Del Piano on 11/19/06 11:03 AM (PST)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

The Lincoln Mark LT truck is an elegant version of an F-150 Lariat. It drives like a luxury SUV with absolutely no "trucky" feel, making you forget you're driving a pickup. The engine is smooth, strong, throaty. Transmission shifts seamlessly during cruising. Body fit and finish is impressive. The stereo pumps. The shortbed has generous cargo space and extends to 8-ft with the tailgate down. There's lots of plastic on dashboard, but is tastefully done and durable. The Lincoln trim makes it more mature and sophisticated than an F-150. Negatives: the leather may be bit delicate, rear seat backrest too straight up, no overall difference than an F-150 Lariat, which sells for $6,000 cheaper.

Not as good as it should be
By slim on 09/27/06 15:13 PM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Dealer was the best i've ever dealt with. The truck is beautiful (burgundy color) and gets lots of compliments. Air wouldn't blow cold at idle unless it was a overcast day and it had no power at all. Probally the weakest vehicle i've ever owned. The local dealer said they just reset the computer code and all was well. Not so , the air blows cold MOST of the time but it still has NO power and the gas mileage is terrible. not really a lincoln, just a F-150 with some chrome. Lincoln can sell it off the name and the looks but they really need to make it a Lincoln for those that know the difference.

Gentelman's truck
By doc casey on 08/28/06 03:14 AM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is one of the most comfortable and smooth riding vehicles I have found. I added a lot of after market items like Vogue tires, rims, tonneau cover, rain guards,etc. The only ghing I havent seen is more of these on the road..whats up with that? in a year driving from here and visiting Hawai I have noticed about six. I think if you added the things I did at the showroom more would be on the road. The only problem I have found is the after market splash guards, Huffy custom made would be better. I would love to show my truck in your dealership and people would buy more. As it is on the floor it just doesnt have the bling. To bad cause it is a great truck.hope I didnt buy a Blackwood.chow

Love my Linclon LT
By charlie frame on 08/26/06 06:09 AM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Looks great & drives very well, pulls a fully loaded trailer with ease.

It's Just Not Fair!!!
By D Money on 08/07/06 08:15 AM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

What can I say? Ford Motor Company has a legend with their F150, and to make the Lincoln Mark LT ~ it's a Cherry on the Sundae! TONS of Compliments! Have had my truck for 3+ months and still have people coming up to me asking what kind of truck I drive. It's just not fair for the other auto makers, I guess. (Ford F-Series , BEST SELLING TRUCK FOR 30 YEARS!!!) WOW!

Best vehicle I've ever owned
By Don on 07/26/06 22:29 PM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is the best vehicle I've ever owned! Absolutely nothing wrong in 28,000+ miles! I get 19 mpg on the road @ 65 mph. About 15 mpg city. It is by far the quietest pickup made anywhere today, period!

Lincoln makes the F-150 shine
By ken on 07/24/06 14:08 PM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I am leasing a Lincoln Mark-LT and have had it for 6 months. I am very impressed with the ride compared to the F-150 and the Lincoln look and feel are great. A lot of heads turn when they look at my Mark-LT and I keep it looking clean and shining all the time. My only cornern is that I am struggling to get 12.5 miles to a gallon in the city. I haven't really had it on the highway for any extended period but I would suspect that I might get about 17-18 MPG at best. I had the dealer put on the chrome step bars, bed liner, bed extender and hard cargo cover which looks great.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.