2006 Lincoln Mark LT - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mark LT model:
Solid Truck
By Gravy on 07/27/10 09:12 AM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Bought this truck new and other than maintenance it was in dealer one time for rotors at 7K. Overall very happy with it and I am not a gentle driver. Gas could be better getting 9.5 in this heatwave.

Excellent Truck
By GreatTruck on 10/07/09 17:54 PM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This has been one of the best trucks i've owned! I had a Ford F-150 Lariat previously and this truck blows it away. The exterior looks great along with the interior, the interior could be better quality in spots but overall it's pretty good. I put a lot of miles on it each year and only had one problem with one of the back up sensors, but Ford's great warrenty (50,000 bumper to bumper warrenty) backed me up and I didn't pay a penny. The gas mileage isn't bad for such a large truck I avg. about 14-15 in the city and 18-20 on the highway. This is a great truck and would recommend it to anybody. I'd by another one any day! Lincoln should have never stopped making this car,maybe they will again

My NEW MOM Mobile
By tracy on 09/10/09 18:49 PM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I am absolutely thrilled with my "new to me" TRUCK. I wanted to get rid of my MOM mobile safari van. I wanted a "TOY that was functional" NO van and Not gray. Was leaning toward a HUMMER and decided it would not be functional for our family. We need to HAUL our toys in the back of a truck; 4-wheeler, kayak, motorcycle plus tow a trailer at times. I get alot of compliments on my truck and people think it is brand new it is a 2006. No buyers remorse here and so far it gets 17.3-18.2 MPG not to bad!! FUN to drive. LOVE IT!!! PS. My Husband and son had to modify the muffler to add "rumble" it was to quiet for them. I have to admit I enjoy the rumble also. Thanks Honey and my son!!

Just got rid of this piece of junk
By BadLT on 08/27/09 09:16 AM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Bought the truck with 36K miles on it from the dealer. Ran great for a month and then went to hell. 1 year and a settlement from ford later...yes I said settlement on a used truck, the tranny is shot, rear end is shot tie- rods are shot, it leaks water and the roof rattles. Dealer told me 7K to fix everything...by the way the truck only has 54K miles!. Great looking truck..and easy to look at cause it was never running.

Ford Can Provide Warranty Parts
By Charles on 04/24/09 18:10 PM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

At 25K, fuel injector failed destroying catalytic converter. Truck has been in shop 4 weeks. Converter on order for over 3 weeks & just slipped delivery another 1 1/2 weeks. Ford replacement Catalytic Converters are not readily available. If I used a Ford truck for a living I would be in serious trouble. Dealership is not the problem as Ford cannot provide part required for repairs. Dealer has been in contact with Ford w/no results. Extended warranty would not have helped. Will this be the last injector failure???

Best Vehicle I've ever owned
By skiboy90 on 03/07/09 05:56 AM (PST)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Just bought this truck not to long ago, and it has to be the best vehicle i've ever owned and i've owned a lot of vehicles in my 58 years. The ride is smooth for a pick up, the interior is good, with the exception of some plastics, the stereo is excellent, and it hauls my 7000lb camper with no problem. As good as this truck is, it could have better MPG's, 16 on the highway going 80 is ok but i'd prefer 20 at least. Other than the fuel econ i have no complaints at all. Very good buy

Best truck I've ever owned
By ghost-flame on 06/26/08 04:09 AM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

True Lincoln. I have had many Fords and Chevy trucks. This is my 1st Lincoln. An accidental purchase. I was in the market for an F-150 Lariat. By the time I added the options I wanted this truck was $3,000 cheaper and it was on the dealer's floor. I have about 33,000 miles on it now and it is still like brand new. Comfort is as good as my bros 75k Mercedes. The fit and finish- cut above the F-150. I have had no problems. My only beef, but a big vehicle, is the gas mileage. I get 12mpg ave. What can I expect? With gas at $4.20 a gallon it's no fun. Perfoms great, love on long trips. Step on the gas and let the horses loose! I would buy again. I will keep this truck till it dies!

Great Truck!
By James on 06/03/08 11:24 AM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I have really enjoyed this truck! I used it as my daily driver for about a year, when I sold one car and was not sure which car I wanted to get next. This truck gets lots of looks and compliments, and it functions quite capably as a "truck" too! I have used it often to haul dirt, mulch, rocks, brush, trash, you name it - it does it all with style. It does a great job towing a 24 foot boat as well. Everyone who has ridden in it has commented on how nice the interior is and how comfortable it is. I haven't put a lot of miles on it (16,000) but it has not given me any problems. I have heard they are not going to build it after 2008, which is disappointing because it's really a great truck!

Truck that feels like a car
By jollymon5 on 07/29/07 10:15 AM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is my husband's 4th truck since I've known him and it beats the snot out of all the others he's had (F-350 Lariat, Dodge Ram SLT x2). The exterior is so tuff, everyone looks.The interior is incredibly comfortable, nicer than my Acura RL. We tow a boat on a tandem trailer (about 7500) pounds and you can't even tell it's there. I've driven it across state, was worried because it seems so big, and it was perfect. Comfy, roomy, tremendous stereo, all the features are on the wheel or within easy reach. The chrome runnings boards are so cool. We have never had a single problem with this truck. We would definitely buy this vehicle again.

2006 Mark LT
By Barry McCahill on 06/08/07 17:42 PM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Love this truck. Fit and finish are outstanding. Nothing to take back to dealer for adjustments. Get lots of "thumbs up" from onlookers. Very comfortable ride Very satisfied and I would buy again.

1 2 3 4 5 next »

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.