Used 2006 Lincoln Mark LT Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Mark LT model:

Solid Truck
By Gravy

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Bought this truck new and other than maintenance it was in dealer one time for rotors at 7K. Overall very happy with it and I am not a gentle driver. Gas could be better getting 9.5 in this heatwave.

Favorite Features

Posi Traction, Fold out thing in the truck bed, STEREO has excellent sound! It is the audiophile upgrade, Rear sensors are the best they should be on all vehicles,

Suggested Improvements

Better MPG

Excellent Truck
By GreatTruck

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This has been one of the best trucks i've owned! I had a Ford F-150 Lariat previously and this truck blows it away. The exterior looks great along with the interior, the interior could be better quality in spots but overall it's pretty good. I put a lot of miles on it each year and only had one problem with one of the back up sensors, but Ford's great warrenty (50,000 bumper to bumper warrenty) backed me up and I didn't pay a penny. The gas mileage isn't bad for such a large truck I avg. about 14-15 in the city and 18-20 on the highway. This is a great truck and would recommend it to anybody. I'd by another one any day! Lincoln should have never stopped making this car,maybe they will again

Favorite Features

Sunroof, back up sensors, power sliding rear window, comfortable seats, built in satellite radio, exterior design, interior design, piping around seats

Suggested Improvements

NONE

My NEW MOM Mobile
By tracy

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I am absolutely thrilled with my "new to me" TRUCK. I wanted to get rid of my MOM mobile safari van. I wanted a "TOY that was functional" NO van and Not gray. Was leaning toward a HUMMER and decided it would not be functional for our family. We need to HAUL our toys in the back of a truck; 4-wheeler, kayak, motorcycle plus tow a trailer at times. I get alot of compliments on my truck and people think it is brand new it is a 2006. No buyers remorse here and so far it gets 17.3-18.2 MPG not to bad!! FUN to drive. LOVE IT!!! PS. My Husband and son had to modify the muffler to add "rumble" it was to quiet for them. I have to admit I enjoy the rumble also. Thanks Honey and my son!!

Favorite Features

My favorite features: electronic back window, sun roof, leather and stitching on steering wheel, interior looks, gearshift lever is a fun design with leather and stitching, and we use the bed extender alot. Now I like the rumble.

Suggested Improvements

MPG increased would be a blessing!! Find Easier way to keep black exterior clean lol Never thought I would be out polishing a truck before cleaning the house. Priorities first you know.

Just got rid of this piece of junk
By BadLT

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Bought the truck with 36K miles on it from the dealer. Ran great for a month and then went to hell. 1 year and a settlement from ford later...yes I said settlement on a used truck, the tranny is shot, rear end is shot tie- rods are shot, it leaks water and the roof rattles. Dealer told me 7K to fix everything...by the way the truck only has 54K miles!. Great looking truck..and easy to look at cause it was never running.

Favorite Features

Stereo, body style

Suggested Improvements

Dual climate control, more driver info like GM, tire pressure monitor. Fix the reliability issues, better sound insulation, better seats and seat material, mine look 10 years old and yes I conditioned them...the dye actually started coming off the seats and armrests!

Ford Can Provide Warranty Parts
By Charles

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

At 25K, fuel injector failed destroying catalytic converter. Truck has been in shop 4 weeks. Converter on order for over 3 weeks & just slipped delivery another 1 1/2 weeks. Ford replacement Catalytic Converters are not readily available. If I used a Ford truck for a living I would be in serious trouble. Dealership is not the problem as Ford cannot provide part required for repairs. Dealer has been in contact with Ford w/no results. Extended warranty would not have helped. Will this be the last injector failure???

Favorite Features

Good quiet ride. Others frequently make favorable comments about the trucks appearance. Console holds a small ice chest.

Suggested Improvements

Stereo is nothing special especially when you consider the size of the sub woofer under the rear seat. Too much plastic inside & out. Plastic running boards were a big mistake. Outside mirrors do not retract electrically. Engine is noisy. Front seats are not contoured. Lacks engine oil monitoring.