2004 Lincoln LS 3.9L V8 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - i absolutely love this car,

2004 Lincoln LS - Consumer Review

Ultimate Sedan (3.9L V8 5-speed Automatic)

i absolutely love this car, the hell wit a 6 cyl CTS!!!!
By hollywood0621 on

2004 Lincoln LS Ultimate 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I have only had this car a couple weeks but I am so in love!! the power is like driving a 5.0 mustang GT luxury car, with a 5 speed auto or manual transmission, and manual is outrageous! the interior is the finest of leather, heated and cooled seats! Moon roof! oh yea, did I mention how fast it is? mine already had tinted windows, rain vents, when I got it, satin pearl white paint is beautiful! It had 70,000 miles on it when I bought it, 9yrs old, and looks and runs like brand new, my friends cant are still asking me, what year is your car again?

Favorite Features

I really love the power, handling, suspension, interior, stereo system is off the chain, 270 watts! 12 speaker system! love the heated seats, and memory seating for 2....

Suggested Improvements

I wish Lincoln had given it better gas mileage , it sucks, 16 to 17 city, 23 hwy.... :<( and the transmission is a little jerky in in manual shift, other then that, this a wonderful vehicle, good job Lincoln!!