2004 Lincoln LS Consumer Review: Perfect Sedan for 2 Years Now!

2004 Lincoln LS - Consumer Review

Sport Sedan (3.9L V8 5-speed Automatic)

Perfect Sedan for 2 Years Now!
By cascadecolibri on

2004 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

We bought this car used in 2011 while I was expecting our first child. I would not settle for a vehicle if safety was in question. The comfort and space were perfect for my back and belly! The driver side easy-exit seat was awesome! I felt safe riding home from the hospital with my new born daughter. In the time since we purchased it we have only had to do basic maintenance- oil changes, transmission fluid & air filter etc. Coming up on needing new tires. Apart from that I have had No Issues and it has been a blessing.
Wish it handled better though. When my daughter is not with me I'd like a more exciting drive, but it might be best that it doesn't handle like a sports car...

Easy-Exit Drivers Seat, Extremely Reliable, Clean & Comfortable, 20mpg city - 26mpg hwy is awesome for a V8 (synthetic oil & premium gas), Trunk Space fits large stroller +, A/C rocks.

Advance Track system is useless, I remove it anytime conditions worsen, I wish it didn't exist. Car drives better without it. Transmission takes too long to shift, but I've noticed the same on other cars that give you the option to drive standard and/or automatic. I don't like that. Should hug the ground better and make corners at high speeds smoother... Car is governed by computer too much.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review