Used 2004 Lincoln LS Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Lincoln LS - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LS model:

Love My Lincoln LS!
By hynqween

2004 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I LOVE my Lincoln LS and will purchase another after this one. EXCELLENT Lincoln customer service no matter where I go... and moved from Southern California to Missouri. My first four door car and I wouldn't settle! Very beautiful car.

I love the whole car. Every inch. I have the LS V8 w/ spoiler and chrome wheels. Very fast...very beautiful, very comfortable. Beautiful exterior and no problems with mechanics. All of my service advisors feel like family!

None!

Licoln way to go!
By Kevin Winter

2004 Lincoln LS Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased my lincoln LS right before Christmas last year...I love it! It is fun to drive and has many electrical ports for all you gadgets...I have not had any major problems with this car...I few steering concerns...easy fix...If you plan to buy one...do it! Lost of fun...great look...cool auto wipers, auto heat/cool seats, wood trim, and very sporty...

auto wipers, heated and cooled seats, chrome rims, great sound system

More leg room back seat

Lincoln LS one week
By lincolndrvr

2004 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Recently bought used LS v8 Sport with 16K mi. Great deal at $19.5K. My previous car was older Bmw 740. I was surprised how stiff suspension was in the LS. Feels more like new Mustang GT than any Lincoln. Ride much firmer than BMW. Steering is very tight. I'd prefer a slightly softer ride and a little less impact over bumps. LS is very quick, engine smooth and shifts are firm, but occasionally transmission seems to get confused. Seats are fairly comfortable, not too soft or firm. Interior quality is OK except dash looks a little rubbery. For the price, a used LS is a great car. While not quite on par with a BMW it looks good and provides great performance.

Powerful engine, clean styling

Slighty softer ride, nicer dashboard.

sweet ride
By james

2004 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

this is by far the best vehicle i have been in since well ever. The only thing I don't like is the gas mileage is not as good as our last car, however our old mercury could never do half of what this lincoln can. the epa number is to low we get 19-20 around town and 29-30 on the freeway. our mercury mystique got 33

The V8 in this car is very smooth and quiet until you reach 4000 rpm then it gets a nice v8 rumble.

A six speed automatic or a manual option would be nice.

Luv my Lincoln
By ThadRN

2004 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Lincoln did a wonderful job when developing the LS. It is a shame it will be discontinued by the end of 2006.

The car's size,performance, and classiness excel.

Gas mileage should be improved.