Used 2004 Lincoln LS Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Lincoln LS - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LS model:

Almost but not there yet!
By Kingster

2004 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased my 2004 LS V8 Unlimited in Jan. of 2007. I test drove it and purchased within hours. I loved the ride and power but was unsure about the transmission. Although I had doubts it was a better car for me than my GTP. I love the V8, nav system and cooled seats are wonderful. But I am getting more dissimpressed with the transmission everyday.

Power, heated and cooled seats.

Transmission, rear end looks and the THX audio is horrible. All around a nice car but not what I expected in a newly priced vehicle at $48,000.00.

awesome car
By dan

2004 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

This is a great car. There's absolutely nothing not to like about it, and what a value. The interior is so well laid out, and the performance is excellent. This is my favorite car.

everything!

none!!

04 LS
By rojodarryl

2004 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Just bought this car! love it, fun to drive, classy looks and style, all the goodies you can imagine. Very happy with this car.

heated and air conditioned seats. moon roof

The Only Lincoln That Matters
By i'll drive

2004 Lincoln LS Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased the LS after having to put up with a company issued Taurus. I immediately got a feel for the road again. The LS is glued to the road. It felt secure on turns even high speed ones. I purchased the V6 so the pickup wasn't great, but it was respectable for a V6. I got it in Silver with Grey Leather. The wood trim really made the interior. I upgraded to larger wheels, which gave the exterior a sporty look. As far as maintenance, it was never a problem. I had it in for regular maintenance for the 40,000 miles I had it on the road.

Exterior styling and road handling are excellent. The seating is comfortable even on long trips. The audio/AC controls are easily operated.

They shouldn't have discontinued it. I don't like the Zephyr. I am moved over to the Cadillac CTS 3.6L.

One of the best sedans owned
By Eric Stevens

2004 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

We were looking at a explorer and saw the ls on the lot. My wife fell in love with its styling. After the test drive we were sold. For the money I feel you couldn't ask for a nicer sport sedan. It has always turned heads with it's looks and acceleration. Fuel mileage is what I expected for a car this size and weight. It's heavy but handling is great. Why does Ford always change what works for them? We've put almost 40,000 on it and the extended warranty would be worth it. Had an issue with the steering column squeaking, and the back panel of the front seat falling off. Both covered no problem under warranty, but I had non- critical issues with all new cars I've purchased. Bring it back.

Styling, Handling, & Ours was fully loaded with options. All nice

If they bring it back, more back seat space would be nice but it's good for young kids or adults on a short trip. Larger sunroof or a 2 door convertible version would be sweet.