Used 2004 Lincoln LS Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Lincoln LS - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LS model:

Awesome LS but...
By Pete

2004 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

'04 LS is just awesome to drive and look at and want to be in all the time but, fuel mileage is terrible in city and transmission. Has been in dealer shop twice now and is going back again due to jerky shifts, bucking uphills even after replacing trans solenoids.

Adjustable pedals, ease/location of dash guages/knobs/buttons, easy under hood checks, sliding arm rest/console.

No doubt, fuel economy and transmission.

My first LS...fun so far!
By Stan Smith

2004 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I traded in a 2001 Linc Continental for a 2004 Linc LS V8. So far, so good, with a few exceptions - the heated/cooled seat fans are noisy. The steering wheel squeaks. The transmission gets "confused". The front seats, especially the drivers seat, needs to go back a tad further. I am 5'-10" and with my foot on the pedal, my knee is slightly bent - it shouldn't be. Definately a sporty feel - not a "comfort" ride like the old Continental. Overall, I am satisfied.

Look, style, comfort, fast acceleration.

The seats, especially the drivers seat, needs to go back a tad further (seated to pedal distance too short). Better gas mileage. Change to regular gas. Not have to use premium!

The Best Car I've Ever Owned
By jldjd

2004 Lincoln LS Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

A former BMW fan, love this Lincoln. I drive a lot of miles, and it is the best. Wish they had not discontinued the LS. The most comfortable, reliable and just plain fun car I've ever owned!

Cooled and heated seats, the stereo with cd player behind the screen with the GPS system. The very comfortable seating. Everything about this car has been great.

Cannot think of any.

One of the best to come
By Travis Bruce

2004 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

This car is just so pleasing and is very capable. So powerful and fast for its time and still is with some of these other car. When i purchased this car I felt like i had something before its time.

I love the navigation feature and the cooled seats are great. I drive in the rain intentionaly just to work my rain sensing wipers. Could work itself. A great car

Make another one and add a little more power to hang with the Euro's.

2004 LSV8
By Jim

2004 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned this car since 12/06. Been to the dealer 3 times with coil problems. Each time it was fixed at no charge. Other then the rattles in the doors, that I fxed with some grease I love this car. The heated and A/C seats are great as is the 2 zone climate control. The engine is strong and I like the SST transmission. Seats are very comfortable even on long trips. The Instruments panel is dated in my opinion and I cant read the speedo to easy from my seating position. These are just minor grips. I gace up my Chyrsler 300C to my wife for this ride and I have no complaints. If they made an 07 I would buy that next as I enjoy this car that much.

The stereo/CD with satelite is awesome. Climate control seats and auto windshield wipers are very nice

Instrument panel is dated, and hard to read from my seating position.