2004 Lincoln LS - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LS model:
Lincoln LS V8
By Frank M. on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln LS Ultimate 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Compared to the Infiniti G35 sedan, the Lexus 300 ES or the Saab 9-5 this car rocks. It's a great car. Fun, performance, comfort, features.

Great car
By Lincolnmcluke on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln LS Ultimate 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

It's a great car, I love most everything about it. Great handling, smooth ride. Better than european buys.

Under rated Lincoln
By My Lincoln on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

The Lincoln LSE Sport is one of the most fun to drive automatic transmissions I've come across. The car hugs the road and increases speed without any hesitation whatsoever. This Lincoln performs like a sports car. I love it. You can keep those overpriced over hyped German cars. Give me a Lincoln and an open road any day.

LS#2
By bob metler on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Very good ride & handling.Great heated&cooled seats.Should have MXV4+ 235/55/17 tires and LED tail lites.Drive by wire could be a problem.Window up and down buttons are a pain and should be the same as the 2000 model.Excellent paint job.

Lincoln LS V/6
By w5ihv on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln LS Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have just returned from a 5,000 mile trip in mu new Lincoln LS, in general the automobile handled well, the comfort level was good. Mileage, (combined) was 27.8. I do not care for the requirement for 91 octane fuel. The automobile interior noise level is higher than I had expected. The LS performed well under some bad conditions, with water over the highway. In general I am satisfied, but not really impressed.

LS 2003 NEEDS WORK
By HOWARD ROTHMAN on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln LS Premium 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have two major problems with my LS. 1. Car listed at 20/26 gas consumption. I get 15/26. Since most of my driving is city driving this is a problem. 2. I cannot see the dash in bright sun. Having a black dash is pretty but not a a smart thing. I spoke to the Lincoln consumer affairs people they made note of this and told me I wasn't the only one to complain. I consider this a safety problem.

Good Car
By CGS on 08/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln LS Premium 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

We have had it for 4 months now and so fare it is great all the way around

Great Price for what you Get!
By KJ Prod on 08/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln LS Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Great power, quiet inside, feels solid, Looks great! And lots of standard features.

Lincoln LS.. worth a look.
By Kyle b on 07/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln LS Ultimate 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Awesome car, nothing but positive feelings. Excelent engine, tranny.. i could go on and on, test drive one.

Lincoln Ls 2003
By SteveRepp on 07/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln LS Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Smooth Ride. Great Stereo.