2004 Lincoln LS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LS model:
The Best Car I've Ever Owned
By jldjd on 01/28/08 01:32 AM (PST)

2004 Lincoln LS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

A former BMW fan, love this Lincoln. I drive a lot of miles, and it is the best. Wish they had not discontinued the LS. The most comfortable, reliable and just plain fun car I've ever owned!

The Only Lincoln That Matters
By i'll drive on 02/04/07 06:37 AM (PST)

2004 Lincoln LS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased the LS after having to put up with a company issued Taurus. I immediately got a feel for the road again. The LS is glued to the road. It felt secure on turns even high speed ones. I purchased the V6 so the pickup wasn't great, but it was respectable for a V6. I got it in Silver with Grey Leather. The wood trim really made the interior. I upgraded to larger wheels, which gave the exterior a sporty look. As far as maintenance, it was never a problem. I had it in for regular maintenance for the 40,000 miles I had it on the road.

Licoln way to go!
By Kevin Winter on 04/25/06 14:29 PM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln LS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased my lincoln LS right before Christmas last year...I love it! It is fun to drive and has many electrical ports for all you gadgets...I have not had any major problems with this car...I few steering concerns...easy fix...If you plan to buy one...do it! Lost of fun...great look...cool auto wipers, auto heat/cool seats, wood trim, and very sporty...

A nice car, not a great car
By Mudbone on 01/13/06 02:06 AM (PST)

2004 Lincoln LS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased my LS 3 months ago "previously owned" with 24k miles. It's a nice car, but not a great car. The ride is firm (depending on the tires) and solid. It's big but doesn't feel big on the road. Exceptional ride on the highway - city driving is unremarkable. In the 3 months I have owned it, we have been in the shop 3 times - transmission, engine knock and noises from the steering column were the causes. You hear too many noises for a car that costs this much. I know I didn't pay sticker, but that's probally the reason the LS is going out of production - it's way overpriced. I got mine for less than half of sticker after only 18 months of use.

Second Great LS
By JVW on 10/16/05 21:22 PM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln LS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Leased my first LS and am buying this one. Had zero problems with the first one and am enjoying continued reliability with this one. Handles exceptionally well although the performance of the V6 is just average. Average mileage in LA traffic is 20-22. Great navigation system - easy to program and use. Unbelievably good THX sound system. Heated and cooled seats are great but I don't really use them that much. Great road-trip car, extremely comfortable and silent, plus nearly 30 MPG highway (actual). Design is my only complaint - dated but still very clean. Only recommendation would be if you can afford the gas (runs premium) I'd pick up the V8/sport package for performance boost.

By Chris DeLuca on 06/29/05 17:16 PM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln LS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

My experience with my Lincoln LS has been incredible!! The car practically drives itself, and the comfort level is exceptional. My friends and family have made comments that the car is too good for me. I look forward to and look for reasons to drive the car, and my kids love to be seen with Dad in his awesome car. One of my friends daughters refers to my LS as "DeLuca's Limo", now that is flattering.

good car
By drvd1773 on 01/26/05 13:29 PM (PST)

2004 Lincoln LS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I traded my BMW 540I for a Lincoln and it has been great I am only 31 years old so I may not be your normal limcoln driver. The only problem is at around 70 mph the steering wheel has a vibration in it not something would expect in a car like this. It has done this sence the day I drove it off the lot but I guess not everything is perfect.

I love it
By Lewis on 12/21/04 00:36 AM (PST)

2004 Lincoln LS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car! great handling good power great sound system. I love this car best car i ever owned.i cant find 1 fault great job. keep up the good work lew

New car bargain
By garsarno on 12/02/04 15:41 PM (PST)

2004 Lincoln LS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Bought this new 2004 base LS, with the only option being the Ceramic White Metallic paint, MSRP of $33,295 for $22,000, with $5,000 rebate, additional $1,000 rebate for trading a Buick Park Ave, plus $5,295 additional dealer discount. For $22,000 - great car. Had to return for transmission adjustment (2-3 upshift) during first week.

First-time Lincoln Owner
By displacedtexan on 11/08/04 13:46 PM (PST)

2004 Lincoln LS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Coming out of a 1995 Volvo 850; At 42 I'm trying to bring the average age of Lincoln owners down. The LS is a nice balance between the Lexus ES330 (ride too floaty, styling too bland) and the Acura TL (ride too choppy, styling trying too hard). The ride is firm but comfortable; the car corners like it's on rails. Styling is not exciting, but it should age well; given the performance it's kind of stealth-like. Fit and finish are great, tho some materials and switchgear likely aren't up to Lexus/Acura standards. Size is about perfect for city maneuvering. The 6 cyl. offers better acceleration than my Volvo's 5 and I have to be careful not to get going too fast on the Interstate.