2003 Lincoln LS - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LS model:
second lincoln LS
By g.butler on 02/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

We really like the new LS we just bought,it is very fast and handles extremly well.The interior could be a little fancier but it is very acceptable.This one is much improved over the first one,although we didn't have any problems after the first month on that one[a 2000 Ls sport V6].The new one is an LS V8 sport 2003.

Love this Hot Rod Lincoln
By alfire on 02/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

This car is so much fun to drive, that I look for places to go. The performance of the V8 is great, but the handling of this car is even better! I have added a K&N Filter and Magnaflow exhaust and just love the sound.

The Lincoln of the future.
By CGGorman on 02/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Thinking about a BMW? Audi? Lexus? Infiniti? Forget about the imports. This AMERICAN sports sedan will rock your world! Don't believe the luke- warm press, test drive one for yourself. The LS is the finest sports sedan America has ever produced. By many enthusiasts it is thought to be as- good or better-than the import competition. Support America and see Lincoln in a whole new light. Buy a LS. You won't regret it.

WOW! Nice Car
By M.Martinson on 02/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln LS Premium Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I drive a lincoln LS that I just got recently and love it. The 2003 interior makeover is terrific. Lots of power 280 horses under the hood. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Love / hate relationship
By Ronster7 on 02/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased a 2001 LS V8 Sport with almost all of the options. I have had non-stop problems with this car. Anywhere from non-start conditions (still happening after many repair attempts), leaking oil, suspension problems, fuel filter problems, many computer updates, radio replacements, etc. Poor quality after 27k miles my suspension is fading way too much. I take care of this vehicle and it simply is poor quality. Lincoln customer service is terrible for the class of this vehicle.

HUGE leaps in build quality
By dt1963 on 02/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln LS Premium Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

The '03 LS represents major improvements in build quality. The interior materials are VASTLY better. The increased HP in the V8 is quite apparent. I traded in my '02 so was able to compare the new model back-to- back with the old. Quite impressive!

ls review
By ljbrac on 01/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln LS Premium Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

i love my lincoln LS is is fun to drive and very confortable. the h eated seats are the best.

Nothing but problems...
By I hate this car on 01/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I hope that I can just save people from wasting their money of this car. It has been nothing but troubles since the beginning. By the second week that I had the car it was in the shop for almost a month. They then gave it back to us, still not working properly, and then went back in for repairs for another 3 weeks. I just cannot tell you all of the aggravation and stress that this car has caused me. It has been the WORST car that I have ever purchased. I can't wait to get rid of it - also, Lincoln has been miserable to deal with and very unhelpful!

great sport car
By kambiz on 11/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln LS Premium Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

faster, meaner and more improved overall

Sheep in Wolves Clothing
By joestephens3 on 11/14/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln LS Premium Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

The Lincoln LS V8 in the sports pacakage is a potent little rocket, disguised as a family sedan. Under closer inspection, the big v8 under the hood shows its true colors. As with most American cars, build quality is of concern, but with the LS, it seems to be higher quality than makes from Chrysler and GM. In fact the interior is very German. The transmission is clunky at slower speeds, on the freeway, it's a different story, as this is the place where the LS stands it's own. The ability to maintain 80+ mph on mountain grades leaves many heads turned, in fact, 100, 120 would not be a problem for this car.