Used 2003 Lincoln LS Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Lincoln Ls - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LS model:

I waited too long
By crawldaaad

2003 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Power and handling great. All the toys and whistles even better.Watch out BMW.

Favorite Features

The Power of the V-8.It gets to a level then suckes you in the seat..I love it

Suggested Improvements

Maybe supercharge it.But the V-8 has plenty of power now.Go fomoco..

AMERICAN EXCITEMENT
By FLOYD TURLEY

2003 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I LOVE DRIVING THIS CAR. IT SIMPLY MAKES ME FEEL GOOD WHEN I'M BEHIND THE WHEEL. THE STYLE IS NICE, THE EXHAUST NOTE IS SWEET, THE HANDLING IS GREAT.THE DOWN SHIFTS ARE A LITTLE SLOW HOWEVER. ALL AND ALL IT IS A GREAT CAR. IF I WAS TO DO IT OVER AGAIN I WOULD SAVE UP THE EXTRA FUNDS TO BUY THE V8 MODEL. THE V6 IS STILL GREAT FOR MY BUDGET.

Favorite Features

THE OVER ALL HANDLING AND THE WAY THE TRANNY UPSHIFTS AND SOUNDS.

Suggested Improvements

PUT MORE OF THE PREMIUM FEATURES BASE MODELS.

LS V8 SPORT
By RDEVERTSEN

2003 Lincoln LS Premium Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I PICKED THIS CAR UP ON JUNE 1ST AND DROVE IT CROSS COUNTRY WITHIN ONE WEEK. WHAT A PLEASURE TO DRIVE. PLENTY OF POWER AND GREAT HANDLING TOO. THE TRANSMISSION SHIFTS SMOOTHLY AND HANDLES ALMOST LIKE A MANUAL STICK. I THINK THE MAINTENANCE COVERAGE THAT COMES WITH THIS VEHICLE IS SUPERB

Favorite Features

MY FAVORITE FEATURE IS THE INTERIOR DESIGN AND THE QUIET RIDE. I JUST LOVE GETTING IN THAT CAR AND DRIVING IT. ALL CONTROLS ARE EASILY ACCESSIBLE TO THE DRIVER. THE OTHER FEATURE THAT I REALLY LIKE IS THE ABILITY TO DRIVE IT LIKE IT HAS A MANUAL TRANSMISSION.

Suggested Improvements

I WOULD LIKE THE VEHICLE TO BE JUST A LITTLE BIGGER, ESPECIALLY IN THE TRUNK AREA AND REAR SEAT. ALSO, THE DRIVER POSITION HAS ONE HECK OF A BLIND SPOT OVER THE LEFT SHOULDER. THE SEATS COULD BE A LITTLE SOFTER AND THOSE HEADRESTS ARE TOO BIG.

What a great automobile for the money
By rwflorida

2003 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I am just thrilled with this automobile. It a dream to drive. You do not hear a sound from the outside. I cannot say enough good things about this automobile. The service is also just the best. They cannot do enough for me. Plus, 3 year of service goes along with the sale. I have owned many cars in my lifetime and this one is by far the best I have ever driven.

Favorite Features

Interior and exterior design. Quality all the way. So many great extra's included in the base car. Leather seats are so beautiful.

Suggested Improvements

Not one.

So good, this is my second LS
By Exit32a

2003 Lincoln LS Premium Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I owned an early 2000 LS V8 and enjoyed the car so much, I ordered a 2003 model as soon as they were introduced. The LS does everything well. From outstanding acceleration to responsive handling, this car exudes poise and class. I should also mention that I bought a new 2002 Thunderbird -- the LS's kissing cousin.

Favorite Features

Powertrain and suspension are superb, but the little things are nice too. For example, moisture-sensitive (adapative) windshield wipers, electronic parking brake, heated AND cooled seats, fold- down rear seat. etc., etc. Look closely, and you'll discover what a great value the LS is!

Suggested Improvements

Add a lamp to illuminate the inside of the large storage compartment in the center console. It's hard to see in there when it's dark outside!