2003 Lincoln LS - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LS model:
Good Vehicle
By ucsader on 05/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln LS Premium 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have had my LS for 4 months and I really like the vehicle. It is a great ride and much better than my previous Volvo S80 T-6. I do wish that there was a little more leg room for the back seat passengers. This is a good looking vehicle that attracts attention. The wood trim on the interior really dresses up the dash and I like the feel of the steering wheel.

Great 6 cylinder car
By Don Erickson on 05/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my 2003 base model this spring and think its the best sports sedan I've ever owned. The handling is best of class . Lots of room for a car of its size. Only issue I have is that the engine noise on heavy acceleration is more than I would expect. I've driven it 3K with no quality issues at all.Plenty of room for taller persons

It stole my heart!
By Sweet-C-Phil on 05/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln LS Premium Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I'm a small business owner and expect the most value for every dollar I spend. After the minor problems I had with my first LS (2000), I swore I'd never buy another though over all, the car isn't that bad. Well lookie lookie! Here I am driving another one and I must say, I've been swept off my feet! Everything about this car is great. I feel safe and secure in this vehicle and it turns a lot of heads too! I call mine "Black Beauty!" I'm glad I picked Lincoln again! I swear I can see and feel all 500 improvements on this car! My husband gets nervous when I drive "His" car. Not because he thinks I'll damage it, he thinks I may NEVER come home!

Get a Move On! ( The Lincoln Theme Song)
By Stan The Man on 05/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln LS Premium Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Just took my 2003 LS home. I got home about one hour after I purchased it. Not because the dealer is far away, I just couldn't stop driving it! Much more fun and much better built than my 00 LS and I thought that one was great. I don't know why this car receives such lukewarm reviews. Could it be that those who give the reviews are BMW, CTS and Acura owners and don't want to admit you can get so much car at such a great price? Don't know don't care...Varoom!

Perfect Blend of Form, Function & Value
By RIXLS on 05/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln LS Premium Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I have had my LS for about a month now and have loved every minute of it so far. The as-received build quality was excellent. It is very quiet and solid - no rattles or squeaks. The V8 is strong, responsive and quiet. It has excellent power throughout the entire rev range. Handling is superb. The Advance Track system won't let you lose control, especially in rain and snow. Near 50/50 weight distribution. Anti-dive suspension. It is a lot of car for the money compared to BMW, Lexus, Infiniti and Mercedes. It has an excellent Navigation system and a THX certified stereo.

Great Improvement over 2001
By drcaveman on 04/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln LS Premium Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I just picked up my V8 premium sport so realiabilty is more based on the safety recall for imporperly heat treated wheels, and transmission that won't shift smootly into third after 1500 miles. To sum this car up in one easy statement. It Rides like a Lincoln and Handles like a BMW. There are still a few points that remind me that I am in an American, which is not a bad thing. For example, Great low end torgue, a super smooth ride, and lots of neat features, that don't overwhelm IE BMW's I drive.

What a machine!!!!!!
By Steve D Henegar on 04/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln LS Premium Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

My experience with this new car has been awsome. It's hard to believe that this an american made automobile. The handling and performance is almost unbelievable. My last three cars have been BMW 5 series, and I hate to say it but after buying this 03 LS my BMW days are probably over.

Wow! What an improvement!
By chicago ls owner on 04/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln LS Premium Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I traded in my 2001 LS V8 for the new Premium Sport V8. Even though I loved my old LS, the new one blows it away! There is more room up front, it is much quieter, and I love the new heated and cooled seats. Interior finish is much nicer. So many little changes add up to a much better car. I even test drove a BMW 5 series, and like the LS for what you get for the money. I give it a big thumbs up...

what a bmw in the dust?
By EURO on 04/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln LS Premium Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

hell i had the 2002 and i thought it was amaizing after of course i added the much needed blower to that engine....i have no clue why a lot of ppl buyed the s-type jag when they could have had the same car in a LS. Whith a eaton charger, intake, and exhaust i was pushing 400hp crank and hell i loved pulling up to some kid in a coupe and showing him who the boss is. i added 18' by 9.5 on the back and 18' by 9 on front with pole position tires and put on eibach lowering spring (suspension is adjustable so no need to spend there) 2 strut bars and there you have it ladies and gents.

Better than expected & we expected a LOT
By JohnBoy too on 04/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln LS Premium Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

This is a FUN, classy, solid, georgeous automobile!!!! NEVER would have looked at Lincoln but my 25 yr old daughter got one & my wife had to test drive! It is 2 problems though... 1)it's my wife's car and I don't get to drive it NEARLY enough! But when I do - WOW! 2) Our's is 02 & 03 has 500+ improvements Just go test drive one!