2003 Lincoln LS - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LS model:
Power, Grace, Style
By DWP22 on 07/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

This car has good power, great handling, and nice luxury features. I've only had it about a week, so I may not be qualified to rate it on reliability, but so far everything has been exactly what I expected. The buying experience was good, and the rebate and deal made this car several thousand less than the foreign competition. Travel well.

2003 Lincoln LS V8 Sport
By AA1234AA on 07/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Exterior is elegant Doors close solidly. Al hood has a light feel opening. Interior is in good taste, well organized. Front seats are supportive, have plenty of adjustment. Steering wheel & foot pedals are adjustable. Dash is very well laid out & logical. Controls are easily accessible. Interior storage is good. Radio has great sound, 6 speakers & in-dash CD. Ride is smooth & comfortable. Interior noise level is muted. Handling is satisfying & precise. Acceleration is brisk at all speeds. Quick lane changes & sharp turns feel secure. Driving on rough roads feels solid. Turning radius is excellent. Braking is smooth

Superb blend of ride, handling, luxury
By Londine on 07/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln LS Premium Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Smooth shifting tranny, ample torque let you slot into any hole in traffic -- easily. Slick NAV. VERY easy, nice ‘birds-eye’ view split-screen, voice prompts and voice commands. Impressive sound system. Quiet cabin. High winds don’t affect the car at all, at any speed. Excellent steering ‘feel’. You sense the road texture, but no harshness or vibration gets thru. Fingertip-light at parking lot speeds (a big thing for my wife, who has arthritis), but nicely firmer at speed. Seating position very comfortable. I'm 6', but had plenty of headroom, even with the moonroof, and with the seat adjusted high. Clean, elegant lines will age well.

don't have BMW coin????
By bigbribri on 06/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln LS Premium Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

the car has great get up and go. But the quality can be lacking in key areas for example wtih car's computer went up in under 10k!!!!!!

The American Import
By cdphillips on 06/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln LS Premium Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

This car has it all. Styling, performance, etc. The new 280 HP V8 is great. The Advance Trac has been improved. The heated & cooled seats have been very useful so far. Adjustable pedals add to an already great interior. The cabin is so unbelievably quiet. The ride is smooth and yet responsive. Gas mileage has been improved. I could go on and on but I'm sure you get the picture.

Fabulous
By Priley on 06/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln LS Premium 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Fund to drive - seems to be very stable on the road - very comfortable to sit and relax on the road. The cooling in the front seats are great. I love it.

LOVE MY CAR
By Wilma Renyer on 06/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln LS Premium Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

last car was a continental, loved it but feel our LS is a step up even though it is a bit smaller. Cannot tell any differance from the v-8 to a v-6 in driving performance

Bouncin' Like a "Big Dog" In His LS!
By Cynthy-Shorty on 06/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln LS Premium Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Traded the 00 LS and bought my hubby an 03. This car is 500 times better. Literally! The Advancetrac, engine, (now 280 hp) ride, build quality, seats, adjustable pedals, wheels, appearance, everything has been upgraded! With the addition of the voice activated THX audio/navigation system you can be in your own "Heaven" in this car. Can't hear nothing but the R&B in this cabin! Need I say more!

If Ford Made all of its cars like the LS
By Drcaveman on 05/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln LS Premium Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

The 03 LS is much improved the handling is superb, the Ride is perfect and the engine finally has the power it needed to cpmpete with BMW. I would have liked to purchase the THX system, but I did not want to waste my money on the NAV System. My fuel economy is about 12MPG if I can control my urges to bash the throttle the Mileage would be much better.

Unbelievable
By Carlover147 on 05/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln LS Premium Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I never thought I would be a lincoln customer at the 'young' age of 26 but my mind was changed after I test drove a 2003 Lincon LS. Before my purchase I tested both the BMW 3 & 5 series and mercedes benz c class. The lincoln was the last test drive and by far my favorite. With 2300 miles on it so far I have not had one regret.