2003 Lincoln LS Consumer Reviews 4

2003 Lincoln LS - Consumer Reviews

2003 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

View reviews for a specific LS model:
Sassy Car
By Heltonkj on 02/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Great car, I purchased a black on black and get tons of comments on the car-all positive. I love driving the car and it handles well; except it is missing front wheel drive and unfortunately I purchased the car on a winter that we received 12 plus inches of snow in one day and it does not handle well at all compared to the Taurus that I had in snow. It actually did well up to 6 inches of snow tho. The car runs so quiet folks don't even know that the engine is running.

I have doubts and issues
By deeman on 01/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Upon delivery headliner started to fall down in the rear and sunglass holder in roof fell down. Upon arriving home back doors would not unlock, had to crawl over front seats to exit auto. There are muffled noises coming from the passenger side dash and we have been told it may be caused by temp change, but they cannot find anything. Paid a premium price for what I thought was a luxury car but it hasn't lived up to the mark yet--I have my doubts that it ever will.

An American Icon.
By CDP on 01/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Lincolns have been a part of my family for many years but none are what this car is. It is truly a beautiful car inside and out. It's funny, people are always asking me what kind of car this is. When I take it to get washed, I get special treatment because this car really stands out. But it acts the part. I feel safe with the stability control ABS Brakes and powerful engine. It just goes to show that you don't have to spend lots of money and still get a truly great luxury car. This car is truly a legend!

One Of The Best!
By Sphil-1 on 01/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

This is one of the best if not THE best car I've ever driven. I traded my 2000 LS and cannot believe what I got. In every aspect this car excels. Don't be fooled by the low cost (arount 48,000) as compared to many similarly equiped luxury cars. It doesn't look cheap, drive cheap or handle cheap! Try one, I'm sure you'll agree!

Never Ford again
By Poo on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This was the biggest waste of money I have ever spent on a auto. I have a 2000 with 60K miles and it is a piece of you know what. Paid $30K for it and I can't even get $9K for trade in. Please, please, don't make the same mistake as I did. No resale value at all. Brakes have been replaced at least 4 times and now it feels like the transmission is going out. Power window motors replaced twice. Windshield replaced three times due to cracks. NEVER AGAIN!!

2003 Base 6 Cyl
By StanG on 12/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Best Sedan of any type that I have driven. Very good power from a small 6 cylinder. Handling is better than my race ready 65 Mustang. Gas milage is really good, ~ 27mpg on the hiway.

super super car
By Shirley Schruhl on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln LS Premium 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

super handling, fun to drive and comfort is out of this world

A GREAT CAR!
By B/RIGHT on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln LS Premium Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

THIS IS A GREAT CAR IN EVRY WAY DRIVING HANDLEING LOOKS IS A LINCONL ENOUGH SAID!

American Luxury
By Carrie61284 on 11/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln LS Premium Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

All that I have owned has been Lincoln's except once I tried something new and got an Audi A4. It was the worst car I had ever owned, nothing but problems. Needless to say I now own another Lincoln!!!

Great Car!
By DAH1 on 10/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln LS Premium Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

This is a great car! Great handling and performance, really fun to drive. Test drove the BMW 5 series, preferrred the LS's handling, ride and interior comfort to the BMW's. The air conditioned front seats are nice on a hot day. The CD changer behind the Navigation system display is pretty cool.