2003 Lincoln LS - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LS model:
AWESOME
By AWSOME on 03/13/05 15:05 PM (PST)

2003 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

My parents bought me this car for my 16th B-day and so far it is the best car i have ever driven. fuel economy is great, and there is a ton of power in the v6. Best car ever!

cp's ls
By cpkish on 01/05/05 17:58 PM (PST)

2003 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Best vehicle I've ever owned. I wanted to own this car since they first came out in 2000 but held off until now. With zero tolerances, now refined for the 280 hp v-8 it acts like a 350 hp car of the 60's. Very suprised that mpg delivers as advertised with such a powerful v-8. Every feature/option works as expected...no return yet to the dealer for any defect.

03 LS
By Duff on 12/02/04 08:59 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Never docile, and averages 20 mpg for mixed driving. Nice fit and finish inside as well as out. The perfect 50/50 front to rear balance almost makes you forget this is a rear wheel drive car, until you Shift to sport mode, and it becomes a GT Mustang! While rear leg room can get cramped, driver comfort is excellent. The heated and cooled front seats are nice. One of the best riding cars I have ever owned, and beats out the 5 series BMW I sold to get it.

It brought me back to american cars
By Fl Driver on 08/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned three foreign cars before this great car. When looking for a sedan i looked at the BMW 540 and Infiniti G35, and the LS blew them all away. From handling, look, and dealer the LS is great. Now i enjoy driving to work everyday. The ride it solid and the power from the V8 is great. Just a nice all around car to own.

This car is awsome!
By leemann on 08/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car, even with a v-6 it hauls ass. It is also a chick magnet, everyone at work wants to take a ride in it. the only problens I have had are the transmission kicking really hard while down shifting from 2nd to 1st gear other than that this car is great all around. Oh one other thing it could use a air conditioner that gets colder quiker.

The most underrated car in its segment
By andy1102 on 06/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I went with the LS V6 for price reasons, and my only dissapointment is that I couldn't get the 17" rims with the 6-cylinder. I've driven previous models with the V6 and the improvements for 2003 are very evident. The throttle actuation is smooth and the power is sometimes surprising when accelerating from a stoplight. The engine gets a bit loud at higher RPMs, but is always smooth. The ride can feel a bit soft sometimes, but, never floaty, it always feels connected to the road. The suspension is well-damped and does a great job at dealing with bumps and imperfections. While it's not a hard-core sports sedan, it always stays planted in the curves.

LS V6
By paul124124 on 05/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I found the V6 model to provide excellent performance and handling. This car is fun to dive while still providing an upscale image of a Lincoln.

great car so far
By circlea on 02/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

i love this car!! i traded in a 2000 Ls and boy what a difference in the two cars!!everything has been improved in my opinion. i love driving this car.i never seem to get tired of driving it. there is more storage, better sound system, more horsepower and lots more upgrades.

Lincoln LS Sport V8
By NativeSon on 02/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I intended to buy a 4.2 Jaguar or a BMW 540 or 530 when I stumbled on the LS V8 Sports Model. What a find! This car compares very well with either in terms of performance, styling and surpasses them in comfort and value. Nimble, lots of power, and all the conveniences only an American luxury car can deliver. This car is a winner. Seats four comfortably, big trunk, THX sound system, right size.

Sassy Car
By Heltonkj on 02/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Great car, I purchased a black on black and get tons of comments on the car-all positive. I love driving the car and it handles well; except it is missing front wheel drive and unfortunately I purchased the car on a winter that we received 12 plus inches of snow in one day and it does not handle well at all compared to the Taurus that I had in snow. It actually did well up to 6 inches of snow tho. The car runs so quiet folks don't even know that the engine is running.