I LOVE IT BUT I WILL HAVE TO MOVE ON
By KELLYMC on
2002 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)
I must say that I love love love my car. It is stunning to look at and comming from a background of sports cars it is a super fun car to drive. Heads turn when people see this car comming down the road. There is a huge "but" in the midst of all of the things I love about this car! I have had to replace the window motor on the drivers side twice and the passenger side once. I have had gaskets replaced, coils 1,3,5 & 8 replaced and still have 4 more to go but can only get them replaced as they go out. The sun roof leaks but the crazy twist is that it fills up the pocket on the passenger door! I truly hate to get rid of the car but the repair costs are killing me!!!!!
Favorite Features
Drive, comfort, looks and great sound system!
Suggested Improvements
Recall this car for these reoccuring problems!
By delta98
on 04/10/11 12:42 PM (PDT)

I know this is much after the fact but for anyone who may be experiencing this leaking sunroof problem. It is actually a leak in the drainage tube that runs along the roof and is fixable by pulling back the headliner on the passengers side and reconnecting the plastic tube to the drain. I too was very bothered by the leaking into the door pocket but this quick and simple home repair completely eliminated that problem. As for the other repair issues on the Lincoln LS that is another story!