2002 Lincoln LS - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LS model:
Luxury & Performance
By sclark8 on 02/27/02 17:49 PM (PST)

2002 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

This is the most fun car to drive I have ever owned. I find myself taking 80 mile trips just to get some milk. I have owned BMW in the past and will not go back to the overpriced German car. Great Car

Nothing Could Be Finer
By byebyels on 02/27/02 17:04 PM (PST)

2002 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

People see me in their rearview mirror & say bye bye LS. My Sport leaves em in the dust

Best Bang For the Buck
By Iamdtm28 on 02/27/02 17:01 PM (PST)

2002 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

This car gives you the best bang for the buck. For the Price you cant beat it. Size of a BMW 7, Performance of a BMW 5, at a price of a BMW 3.

The Best
By RPB on 02/27/02 16:56 PM (PST)

2002 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have been driving 55 years and I can say this is the best driving car I have ever owned. [have owned 33 cars]

Best Car Ever
By goodyrl on 02/27/02 16:44 PM (PST)

2002 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

This car rocks ! Service great! Like the looks of Beemer Drivers that have paid thousands more and got less!

Trouble-free LS
By jerry2281 on 02/27/02 16:16 PM (PST)

2002 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I special ordered and leased a 2001 LS Sport V-8 in December, 2001. It has been trouble free. It is the best value for the money for a near-luxury sport sedan. Gas mileage-27 mpg @ 79+ highway. Comfortable with many nice interior touches. Race-derived suspension and power to spare. It will be replaced at lease-end with another LS.

THE NEW AMERICAN LUXURY CAR
By ak on 02/27/02 13:30 PM (PST)

2002 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Ecellent ride/performance. You get your bang for the buck. The only other comparable car is the BMW 540I which sells for 55000.

2001 LS V6 Auto
By Peter on 02/26/02 22:16 PM (PST)

2002 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The LS is a great car, I have very few complaints other that the V6 with auto is a bit underpowered. I just don't feel a real punch from it. Also the steering is a little too overassisted for my tastes, I prefer a little better road feel. Starting the car presents another problem not just with mine either, all LS's almost never start on the first try in a cold start. It takes some cranking. Cornering ablilty is top notch however and everything else about the car is wonderful.

Great 5 speed
By user on 02/26/02 16:01 PM (PST)

Great 5 speed

2001 LS v8 Sport
By seagull on 02/17/02 16:11 PM (PST)

2002 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Have owned my LS 9 months and have driven it from coast to coast and back and from the mid Atlantic coast to Florida. This is the best handling most responsive vehicle I have owned, and there have been a lot from Cadillacs down.