2002 Lincoln Continental Consumer Review: Satisfied Comsumer

2002 Lincoln Continental - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic)

Satisfied Comsumer
By louis stoecklin on

2002 Lincoln Continental 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This Lincoln has been a true pleasure to own and operate. I have owned this car since it was brand new from the Dealer to me. No major problems and no warranty issues at all. I went and had this car serviced as required and it's performance was indeed a pleasure. Just before 100,000 miles I had services preformed and the dealer found items to replace under warranty and all were done at no cost to me, they even provided a loaner while work was done. This car again drives as new and all I had to do was replace the front tires. Rear tires have 100000 miles on them and are still going. Great investment and great car to own, to bad Ford discontinued the platform, it's a great car.

Comfortable to drive and handles very well in all driving conditions. Controls are very easy to read and use. Styling was ahead of its time,

Continue this brand and restyle for the future. The new platforms are nowhere near the comfort of this car.