2002 Lincoln Continental Consumer Reviews 2

2002 Lincoln Continental - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Continental model:
Excellent Automobile
By WIDOLLAR on 01/16/06 13:43 PM (PST)

2002 Lincoln Continental 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

It's most unfortunate that Ford Motor Company could no longer build and offer this fine automobile. Design, comfort, safety, and fun to drive, this car has it all! Maybe some day Ford can offer the Lincoln Continental once again! I would sure take one for a testdrive, and if it passed all my tests, I would not hesitate to buy one! I've had two of them.

Great Luxury Sedan
By PDV on 07/31/05 23:11 PM (PDT)

2002 Lincoln Continental 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Bought this '02 Conti from private owner w/13K miles, w/every option available i.e. driver select, Alpine CD chgr, moonroof, etc. Looked for 2 yrs to find one w/low mileage, mint condition & color (ivory parchment) knowing it was being discontinued!! It's superior (ride, options & performance) to other makes at thousands more. Can't believe they're not building them anymore. Get with it Ford!!

linc cont
By william warren on 08/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lincoln Continental 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

A great luxury car. What a shame they stoped making this car.

Why did Ford drop this great auto?
By marsmadden on 01/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Lincoln Continental 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Not one problems whatsoever in more than two years. Dealership has good service and warranty has not cost a nickel. Disappointed that FMC dropped the model.

Doing The Continental
By Larry Staunton on 10/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lincoln Continental 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I was wonderfully pleased by the luxurious interior of my Collectors Edition. Leather and suede seats are a super nice touch. The build quality is impeccable along with it beautiful charcoal gray exterior paint. I installed a walnut wood interior trim kit which makes the vehicle even more unique and luxurious.

Very good but not great
By brxv on 06/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lincoln Continental 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

A BIG car ride and drive. A truly excellent dollar value, lots of toys, driver select system is quite good. Driver information center is very easy to operate and love the compass. Gas mileage for the 275 HP Intech is quite good. And...the Continental is smooth and powerful on take off. Front-wheel drive leads to slight oversteer. Thus you don't have the feel of a great American luxo-cruiser. Good....not great. Much, much better value than Audi A6, Acura any model, Volvo, Jaguar, Lexus or any of the other mid luxury cars. THE VERY BEST CLIMATE CONTROL AND AC of any vehicle I have experienced.

Great Real Family Sedan
By JB Ben on 05/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lincoln Continental 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I just purchased this vehicle. I like the real seats(heated also) very comfortable. No console to collect dirt and just gets in the way. This is my wife's vehicle but I really like the auto set seats, mirrors, etc. I don't get in trouble for moving the seat because her key gives her back her settings. LS was too small, and we are not big people, 175 lbs, 5' 9". We also like the handling. Hate floor consoles. Can't by an LS w/o one. Plenty of power to pass.

Keep Making It
By Gus on 02/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Lincoln Continental 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Wonderful Car. I've had a new one every 2 years for 16 yrs and I'm only 44!

Great Car
By johny0909 on 01/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Lincoln Continental Luxury Appearance 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Best car with a DEEP discount

Ned's Review
By Ned on 01/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Lincoln Continental 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is the fifth cosecutive Continental I have leased. I am upset that Ford is discontinuing the model.