2001 Lincoln Continental - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic - (20 reviews )
Luxury at its finest
By jdw on 02/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Lincoln Continental 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

A perfect Luxury car. This car is very comfotable and performs well with the V8.

One of the Last Continentals
By Joe McLeod on 10/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Lincoln Continental 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Bought it used with 19k on it. A wonderful car. Got some cracks about driving an "old man's" car, but I don't care. Just hit the pedal and leave those people behind. 32V8 really puts out thrust. Absolutely no flaws, rattles, anything. I will be in this car for a long, long time.

Love this car
By George N on 08/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Lincoln Continental 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Bought this new. It has been dependable and dealer support has been the best I have ever had. This is the 4th Lincoln we have purchased and the best. 3 have been front wheel drive. I will only buy front wheel or all wheel drive. Sad that Lincoln has no more front wheel. Next purchase will probably be Cadalac.

Thumbs up for 2001 Continental
By syzygy9 on 04/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Lincoln Continental 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

My Continental is absolutely without question the best overall vehicle I have ever owned (it is my 33rd vehicle!). I look forward to the commute home at the end of the day - quiet luxurious comfortable performance. Reliability has been without incident and I have confidence this will continue. The 4 year/50,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty from the factory and complimentary maintenance services for the first 3 years/36,000 miles as well as a loaner car from my dealer when service is performed just adds to my Lincoln Continental ownership experience.

I'm glad I got the Continental
By Tom Tucker on 04/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Lincoln Continental 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I've been very happy with my Lincoln Continental for the past 18 months. I understand they have dicontinued this model, how sad. It's a great auti and worth the luxury experience and money.

Great Automobile
By Bald Eagle on 02/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Lincoln Continental 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

First it is a shame "Ford Lincoln Mercury" is discontinuing the continental. This is my third Continental and the dependability and comfort of this car cannot be denied. Performance and comfort with a trunk to boot. I live in the snow belt and front wheel drive in a larger car is not common. My only regret, is that this will obviously be my last Lincoln Continental purchase as there will be no more. So sad...

NICE CAR
By TIM on 06/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Lincoln Continental 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

PLENTY OF HORSE POWER IN THIS V-8 270 HP. PLUS MORE IMPORTANT ITS FRONT WELL DRIVE WHICH IS A NECISSITY FOR CHICAGO WINTERS. VERY COMFORTABLE ON LONG TRIPS.

Great car
By bandguy on 04/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Lincoln Continental 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This car has been a joy to drive and is extremely comfortable and economical for a luxury car.

continental
By drrios on 03/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Lincoln Continental 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Great features, in top model. Not lacking in comfort Wood steering wheel makes driving fun

Sweet Linc
By KC Bob on 03/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Lincoln Continental 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased car Oct 7,it has been great, 12000 miles so far. Rides great with plenty of power. No problems at all. Plus zero percent financing, $4750 cash back and first payment paid by Ford Motor Credit. And the Dealership does basic maintenance for 36000 miles.Wow!