2002 Lincoln Blackwood - Consumer Reviews

Base 5.4L V8 4-speed Automatic 4.7 ft. Bed - (30 reviews )
blackwood
By phil manuell on 09/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lincoln Blackwood 2WD 4dr Crew Cab (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

none other like it anywhere. elegant style and grace. terrific performance which is better than cadillac ext.a real converesation piece. may become an exciting collectible.

What a RIDE!
By markndoug on 09/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lincoln Blackwood 2WD 4dr Crew Cab (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

WOW!!! Did I get get lucky. My dealer (Pacific Ford in Long Beach Ca.)was offering a $20,000.00 discount on the Blackwood. Thats right $20,000.00.Im in a $54,000.00 truck with a $34,000.00 price tag.Ford created one an amazing vehicle and Im so happy that I was in the right place at the right time to pick one up.If your considering buying or leasing one(only 10,000 we're produced) take along your favorite CD and pop it in on your test drive.If the truck or ride doesn't sell you, the stereo system will!!

My car that's a Truck!
By speak2u on 09/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lincoln Blackwood 2WD 4dr Crew Cab (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle is great at what it does and is for it's intended owner. I get the interior space needed for a large person over 6'2" and 200 lbs. It has great road manners,the engine provides very nice low end pick too! The super street rod looks get the eyes of everyone.It's loaded with techno- gadets that make it a timely vehicle. I never haul wood so I didn't need a truck for that purpose, but I do like the ability to drive a SUT/SUV that I can claim other than sharing the family SUV with my wife! I love my car..oops truck and the attemp of Lincoln to enter unchartered waters. Sorry it did not last... not really. I like the thought of a collector's dream!

Blackwood
By THomas May on 08/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lincoln Blackwood 2WD 4dr Crew Cab (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned my Blackwood for only 2 weeks. I have received many positive comments on the vehicle. I love IT!!!

My Texas Town Car and I'm not from Texas
By BobRod on 06/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lincoln Blackwood 2WD 4dr Crew Cab (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I recently obtained my Blackwood and foud it to be quite unique. Remember, this is not a truck. The only thing that resembles one is the four door cab. The Blackwood has most of the Lux items including AC seats. The Box is absolutely beautiful. Has 4 cu. ft. more room than the Town Car. Ford invested a lot of Money in this Vehicle. I wouldn't be surprised if this car cost Ford around $150,000 to build or more. I Love driving my own personel Concept vehicle. Get one while they are still available. Price is down now if you shop around, but watch out, this might be the next collectable. So don't wait too long

I love my Blackwood!!!!!!!!
By BlackJack on 06/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lincoln Blackwood 2WD 4dr Crew Cab (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I am VERY pleased with my Blackwood! I hope that they don't make many more because I really enjoy the stares that I get from people that have never seen one before.

MY WOOD....TEE! HEE!
By JOHN L on 06/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lincoln Blackwood 2WD 4dr Crew Cab (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

THIS VEHICLE IS A DREAM TO DRIVE...MORE THAN ADEQUATE POWER AND A LEVEL OF LUXURY THAT SURPASSES ANYTHING I HAVE OWNED TO DATE.

Sport Utility With The Ultimate Luxurys
By Truck Man on 04/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lincoln Blackwood 2WD 4dr Crew Cab (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

First off, the Lincoln Blackwood is NOT a truck. I'd compare the ride and handling of this vehicle more with a BMW than a full size pick-up. From the extensive research I've done on this vehicle, I've discovered that Lincoln spent countless time and dollars designing the shocks and suspention for the Blackwood. Among the other attributes Lincoln has bestowed upon the Blackwood, the air conditioning system is the same used in military vehicles stationed in the Saudi. The power taneau cover has a nice feature that detects objects in it's way and automatically raises to avoid crushing anything (including an arm). The Blackwood is a luxury sport vehicle with the driveability of a sedan.

Only 1058
By greg linzner on 04/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lincoln Blackwood 2WD 4dr Crew Cab (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

If you want to be noticed get one of these. People are constantly starring to see what it is. They have stopped production on them at 1,058 so they are going to be very rare. They are selling for over sticker.

Great Addition
By danfrank on 04/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lincoln Blackwood 2WD 4dr Crew Cab (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is a great special purpose truck. I like it because it is very different from other similar vehicles and has all the luxury I expect in a Luxury Vehicle