2004 Lincoln Aviator SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aviator model:
hot lincoln
By captmo on 08/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Aviator SUV Ultimate AWD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

very enjoyable to drive. gas mileage is poor but it will go 90 miles an hour all day long on the road. the thx sound system is great

My Aviator
By maltese on 08/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Aviator SUV Ultimate AWD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love the lumbar support, the navigation system is easy to use

my beautyfull car
By garzonbc on 08/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Aviator SUV Ultimate AWD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

years ago I had a groce car and a groce life my experience is nice becose when I brought a new lincoln navigator every one said woww what a car and then my life change .

great
By KathyHauser on 08/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Aviator SUV Luxury AWD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

great car but bad gas price

Why did I buy a Linclon? Why?
By Jack Melvin on 07/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Aviator SUV Luxury AWD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

Right now I have this Linclon stinkyator, a Honda CRV, and a Subaru Outback. the Honda CRV is 5 years old with 120,000 miles on it and had no problems. The Subaru Outback is 8 years old with 155,000 miles with no problems and tgis 7 month old Linclon with 5,000 ,miles has been in the shop twice. This car doesn't handle well and has the worst gas millalige ever.

Great job Lincoln
By Aviator driver on 07/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Aviator SUV Ultimate AWD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

The look is sharp and classy. The drive is comfortable and powerful.

A few mechanical problems in first year
By ac_in_cv on 07/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Aviator SUV Luxury AWD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

I've had my Aviator for a little more than six months. It's making a wind whistle at high speed and the gas door has caused a crease in the side panel. It's a beautiful car, but not economical. 14.5 mpg most of the time. Had a fuel line problem which the dealer fixed in a weeks time. Does not inspire confidence w/reliability.

Great SUV
By MjM on 07/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Aviator SUV Ultimate AWD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have driven a lot of SUV's and this is by far the best. Beautiful vehicle and beautiful ride. It has everything that you could want.

Pleasantly surprised
By Stella on 07/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Aviator SUV Ultimate AWD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

I was looking for another Explorer to purchase or maybe going to a Navigator. There had been no signifigant changes in the Explorer so the loan officer at the dealership suggested I take a look at the Aviator. There was one on the lot and we took it home for a test drive. I told my husband I had never driven a vehicle like it before. I liked it immediately. Two main features of a car I look for are a good stereo system and the color inside and out. My husband checks out the rest.

Mongo's Aviator
By Cdmongo on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Aviator SUV Ultimate AWD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

The Aviator is just the right size for the V-8 power plant. It is nicely designed with a rich interior, great sound system (6-CD's) and an airconditioning system (including the seats) that can keep anyone cool on the warmest of summer days. Mongo