Looks arent everything
By GeorgiaGirl on
2007 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 6A)
I had recently bought the Lexus SC430 and I truly hate this car. I have the rare pebble beach edition too. The first problem was that my left headlamp fell off while I was driving on the highway. Lexus said that it was due to driver neglegance. Then my power top got stuck halfway closed they did replace it. Then my alternator went bad I've been through six already. Then three days ago my brakes let go coming up my driveway. The car is nice looking yes but its very unrealiable. Then my whole instrument panel stopped working. That cost me $1,100 dollars because it wasn't covered. I also have a Cadillac STS-V and that gets better mpg than the Lexus. Im trading this in for a most likely a Cadillac.
Favorite Features
the color is stunning and I do want it on my next Cadillac. the seats are very comfortable. the controls are also very user friendly and easy to reach. I do love the steering wheel radio and climate controls.
Suggested Improvements
Lexus really needs to go back to the drawing board for under and around the hood improvements.