2007 Lexus SC 430 - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.3L V8 6-speed Automatic - (9 reviews )
Can't ask for more!
By Abe on 04/14/10 19:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Traded in my RX300 with this SC430 new in 2007. Three years & 34,000 miles later, I have not had any problems with this car. Black Sapphire exterior and Camel leather interior turns head anywhere I go. Had to change the tires at the 26000-mile mark. With depreciation and maintenance be ready to have a $1000 a month expense on this car. It's worth every dime!

2007 SC430 Pebble beach Edition
By Kevin Flanagan on 12/13/09 21:18 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Purchased this car used with only 7000 miles. This car has exceeded my expectations in all respects. The engineering, fit and finish are beyond reproach. The only concern is the run flat tires. I got the P.B. Edition and love it. I doesn't compare to Porsche, but wasn't designed to do so. A great car for me at 66 yrs.

Run flat tires
By Agatha on 08/29/08 07:02 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I love driving this car but I have serious problems with tires separating from the rim. Within the last 4 months, I had to replace 3 tires at $400 each. The car does not even have 15K on it. I am an experienced driver but have never experienced such a problem. I believe that the Dunlap run flat tires are of an inferior quality and need improvement. Lexus dealer informed me that these tires are much thinner on the outer portion of the tire. Maybe that is the problem but we as consumers should not suffer from that! When one buys a $65,000 car, he or she should expect quality including the quality of the tires.

My Midlife Dream Car!!!
By kid free mom on 03/05/08 19:09 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Just bought a lightly used '07 with 4000 miles. Just love it! The interior stands up against the Mercedes SL while being $40k less. Wanted a luxurious, smooth ride, with pep when I want it. This car is absolutely perfect! And the reliability of Lexus makes it a real no-brainer!

Looks arent everything
By GeorgiaGirl on 05/30/07 07:08 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I had recently bought the Lexus SC430 and I truly hate this car. I have the rare pebble beach edition too. The first problem was that my left headlamp fell off while I was driving on the highway. Lexus said that it was due to driver neglegance. Then my power top got stuck halfway closed they did replace it. Then my alternator went bad I've been through six already. Then three days ago my brakes let go coming up my driveway. The car is nice looking yes but its very unrealiable. Then my whole instrument panel stopped working. That cost me $1,100 dollars because it wasn't covered. I also have a Cadillac STS-V and that gets better mpg than the Lexus. Im trading this in for a most likely a Cadillac.

SC 430 Lexus
By Jim Green on 02/03/07 15:23 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Great car!I am very happy with features and quality of this car. Keep up the quality.

My classy convertible
By bunnie on 12/07/06 07:57 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I really love my Lexus sc 430, it handles beautifully and I enjoy driving it. I have no problems with it at all. I purchased the car new and have replaced the tires at 25,000 miles which is to be expected. I hope they do not change the style, it is just a great looking vehicle.

What a beautiful car
By Starstruck on 11/20/06 02:56 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

It is the car that you cannot keep your eyes off of. Perfect in almost every aspect.

SC 430
By Glenn on 08/31/06 16:29 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This car is a refined sports car which may be too tame for some, but just right for others. It does not offer the excitement of a 911, Viper or Z06, but it does have creature comforts and fit and finish which is beyond reproach. Having owned many other roadsters, I can tell this is the one I'll keep for a while to come.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.