2006 Lexus SC 430 - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.3L V8 6-speed Automatic - (23 reviews )
Shaimayn's opinion
By shaimayn on 05/31/06 14:36 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I've driven many luxury cars, and this by far is my favorite because it is an affordable sports car with a sophisticated, rich look about it. It drives amazing, with absolutely no road noise, which a lot of the other sports cars had. This is my second SC 430, and thus far have had no issues with anything.

This cabriolet has it all
By Sal on 05/14/06 00:34 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Traded a convert Mercedes for this and am extremely satisfied. Excellent ride even with the run flat tires. Elegant styling and great handling. I would have to say that the Mercedes in this price range do not compare to this vehicle. I have owned it about a month and have not found anything I dislike about it

best car out there
By marguerite Sensoli on 05/09/06 19:25 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I have loved my Lexus SC 430, it handles great, and is so fun to drive. I have had not one problem with it. I will buy another one soon, but, for now, it's amazing how new and beautiful it still is! Go for it, it's a great car!

Awesome luxury in a Sports car
By Myers on 04/28/06 13:14 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Awesome drive. Comfort and luxury in a sports car! Not a commonly seen vehicle that turns heads. Good gas mileage for its type. Attention to detail is spectacular. Hard-top convertible is unique and works flawlessly.

Got it all
By Paul on 04/21/06 09:59 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

For a retired senior, it's the perfect car for the second vehicle now that the kids are out of the house. Makes you feel young again. Auto top down mechanism is great and it rides almost like a sedan while having the nimbleness of a roadster.

SENSATIONAL
By SOFAKING on 04/18/06 19:57 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

My recent frustration with an X5 and a 745 sent me on a mission to check out Lexus. Every experience I had had with 5 other Lexus cars was great so I went looking for an suv and an LS 430. Well when I saw this matador red, chrome wheeled beauty I was smitten. This is a great car that no one seems to pay any mind to. Beautiful styling, great comfort, world class fit and finish, quiet ride top up and top down and Lexus reliability make this car bulletproof. The only flaw is the seat belt access but why quibble. This car has it all and a great value in the market place. I have never enjoyed a car like this one. This is one sweet ride.

Love driving my car!
By robochis on 03/25/06 20:25 PM (PST)

2006 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

We were blessed to buy a Lexus SC430 four weeks ago. I love driving it, and I especially love the looks and stares that I get from the special color of the Pebble Beach version! It's wonderful on the road; it handles beautifully! I can't wait until the temperatures are warm enough for me to put the top down!! Way to go Lexus!

My second SC430
By WARREN T. ROBBINS on 01/25/06 22:59 PM (PST)

2006 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

The 2006 is my second SC430. I traded my 2003 for the newer model. I have owned many proformance cars including Porches, BMW's, Mercedes,Ferrari and Corvettes. It is not the quickest or the fastest, but is definately the most comfortable to drive, especially on long trips. I enjoy owning this car.

Great Fun
By Sergey Podrez on 12/15/05 19:14 PM (PST)

2006 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This automobile is by far the best I had in my 24 yr driving experience. Very well balanced ride, of course quality wise I can't compare it to any of the above mentioned cars. Attention to every detail in a interior is uncompromising. Very powerful, torque engine and most importantly NO WIND @ 90 mph on freeways! Just love it!

2003 SC 430 Review
By TWalker795 on 11/21/05 08:43 AM (PST)

2006 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Exhilarating!!! From the moment I took the keys, my life changed. This car looks sexy & handles far better than I expected.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.