Best Convertible on the Road
By Michael B. Johnson on
2005 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)
In the few months that I have owned the SC 430 hardly a day has passed that I have not had someone on the street make a compliment about my car. I purchased the Pebble Beach Edition and I must say that it by far is the BEST looking car on the road. The special edition black is absolutely breath taking. The car handles beautifully on the road as well. I am especially pleased with the hard top conv. I live in a climate that does not allow the top to be down all the time and I enjoy the fact that you do not notice that you are driving a conv. with the top up. The Lexus quality and the dealerships are the highest quality that I have encounter to date. Looking forward to the new SC 430 model.
Favorite Features
My favorite feature is the hard top convertible and the over all luxury of the interior of the car. Everything on the inside of the vehicle is placed where it can be easily used.
Suggested Improvements
In my opinion, the use of the back seat is very optional. It is nice to have and can option as a truck when the top is down. I feel most people that own a conv. hardly ever use a back seat in a conv. so perhaps eliminating the back seat could be an option. I would be happy with or without it.