2005 Lexus SC 430 Convertible - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.3L V8 5-speed Automatic - (73 reviews )
Best Convertible on the Road
By Michael B. Johnson on 02/19/05 09:52 AM (PST)

2005 Lexus SC 430 Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

In the few months that I have owned the SC 430 hardly a day has passed that I have not had someone on the street make a compliment about my car. I purchased the Pebble Beach Edition and I must say that it by far is the BEST looking car on the road. The special edition black is absolutely breath taking. The car handles beautifully on the road as well. I am especially pleased with the hard top conv. I live in a climate that does not allow the top to be down all the time and I enjoy the fact that you do not notice that you are driving a conv. with the top up. The Lexus quality and the dealerships are the highest quality that I have encounter to date. Looking forward to the new SC 430 model.

Best car I've owned!
By joe on 02/19/05 08:27 AM (PST)

2005 Lexus SC 430 Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

Fun car, superb characteristics top down or up, quick but not lightening fast. Attracts alot of attention from everyone, so you cannot hide in this beauty. Very reliable. Best on a warm sunny day without a doubt. It is a treat to drive, even after 3 years of ownership. The best car I have owned, including LS and GS 400 models, Jags...

You Can't get any better
By mogulteach on 02/12/05 14:53 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus SC 430 Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I have had many cars in my life this is one of the best if not the one. I have enjoyed it so much it makes me feel like a kid again.

Lexus SC 430
By Greg on 02/10/05 18:05 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus SC 430 Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I've enjoyed the SC 430 - good power, handling and comfort in a very solid platform. Quality is first rate, and customer support is the best there is. Although small, the availability of 2 seats for small children is a plus.

Reliable fun car at 8/10 of drive
By Dr Gus on 02/04/05 11:59 AM (PST)

2005 Lexus SC 430 Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

Just bought this care last week. Great car. Previous Lexus owner. The best features of this car by far is its reliability and build quality. If you are looking for a pure sports car look to another auto maker such as Porsche. I am also a current Cayenne and Boxster owner. Lexus by far is light years ahead in build quality and value but at 8/10 of the fun for those who really care. If you are looking for a semi sporting luxury convertible hardtop that is a great value and most importantly very reliable and practicle look no further than the SC 430.

TYPICALLY BRILLIANT LEXUS PRODUCT
By ROBERT HAAS on 01/15/05 05:35 AM (PST)

2005 Lexus SC 430 Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

Although I put off buying such an expensive luxury convertible, it was well worth the price. I have had no problems whatsoever and the added chrome wheels and gold package makes it unique. I own an RX330 also and my wife loves it. The SC430 and RX330 are high end quality vehicles. Obviously, Lexus has excellent quality control.

SC 430
By jesslvaudio on 01/05/05 12:11 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus SC 430 Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

What can be said, other than the fact that I test drove the rest, and bought the best. Lexus quality cannot be surpassed.

Papa's 43
By Richard on 12/26/04 21:12 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus SC 430 Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

Vehicle rides like a luxury sedan, but has wonderful pickup and handling ability.

Peaceful Power
By Charlene Johnson on 12/12/04 15:58 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus SC 430 Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

This car is the most fun I've had driving since my 1963 Stingray! It's incredible comfort is the icing on the cake to it's impressive power and smooth ride. The two back seats are very handy to have in a hardtop convertible although the trunk space is very adequate. One purchase I'll never regret!

Love this Car
By Jonnyjmp on 12/11/04 13:37 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus SC 430 Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I have to say this has been the best car I have ever owned. The only problem is people want to talk to tell you how nice the car looks when you have the top down and are stopped at a light.