2005 Lexus SC 430 4.3L V8 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - .best car I've had to

2005 Lexus SC 430 Convertible - Consumer Review

.best car I've had to date
By zzzzzzz on

2005 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I've tried about 29 cars and trucks in the last 40 years... the 66' 427 vette and the 2000 MB kompressor SLK were the very worst, the 2002 Lexus SC430 and the 2004 Lexus LX470 have been the way-out-ahead-BEST vehicles...no matter what the cost. The worst dealers by far were the Acura (dishonest,& poor service) and MB (arrogant and deceptive and not up to par quality with others of the same cost levels) too many come-backs, baloney, and re-dos! AWFUL!

Favorite Features

No day goes by when I don't recieve at least one compliment on my SC430's attractiveness...best quality in a car I've had to date- purely dependable luxury ...best service-no baloney-brought great joy to our automotive lives- superb sound system, adjusts to top up/down automatically.

Suggested Improvements

GPS is antiquated 2 dimensional....back seat is in need of re-engineering...drafts on abdomenal areas at high speeds with top down (65-85 mph) on 55 degree days. run flats are still too rough riding.