Who needs a man, when you have a Lexus?
By ssj on
2004 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)
It was my divorce present to myself and it worked! I continue to feel totally pampered and safe every time I sit in, drive in, or think of that car. I was never into cars...never even wanted a Lexus. Never really knew what Lexuses were all about. And now, I will never own another car. The folks at Lexus courtesy-wash my car for free for me every week. They don't even let me tip them. The feed me while I wait...bagels, cappuccino. Complete LUXURY. I am officially spoiled ... and loving it. I recommend the SC 430 to every female recently out of relationship. Who needs a man, when you have a Lexus?
Favorite Features
As soon as I saw that top go down for the first time, I was in love! Sheer genius, elegance, and style. I'd like to meet the engineer who thought up the idea of putting that many horses under that little roof. Insane, but fun! I never have to worry about having enough power. SWEEEEEET!
Suggested Improvements
There are only 2 things I'm not 100% thrilled about, although they are not problems, just being honest. One, is the look from behind--slightly too "bubble-esque", space-ship like. The other--back seat too small, but hey, at least it has one.