GREAT
By JARebo on
2004 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)
I've had this car for about 2.5 years now, and I still love it. The car has an UNBELIEVABLE interior and is soooo comftorable (unless ur sitting in the "back seats"). This car drives very well, but you can feel the bumps and potholes. Very fast car and extremely fun to drive. "Back seats" are only useful to put your bags or umbrellas. The convertible hardtop aspect is great, especially for me living in New York weather. Once I had a flat tire, and went to the gas station to get it changed, and they couldnt find the spare tire, so we went home and we realized that the tires were RUN FLAT- it was amazing; you could go up to 65 mph with a flat tire.
Favorite Features
Wood interior, front passenger legroom, sound system, navigation system, convertible hardtop, sleek and cool look- lots of stares, run flat tires, nice standard rims, you pay $60,000 for a car and your getting all the options (unlike ALL mercedes supercars, like the SL65 has options!)
Suggested Improvements
Either take out the backseats or make them bigger. Trunk was only big when the top was up-make it bigger. Fix the wheels so that the ride isnt so bumpy.