2004 Lexus SC 430 Convertible - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.3L V8 5-speed Automatic - (163 reviews )
Fun on Wheels
By Ramon G on 06/04/05 17:52 PM (PDT)

2004 Lexus SC 430 Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I have only had this car a week, but oh what fun! The run flats I think do give this car a ride a bit more impulsive over bumps, but the highway ride is still very quiet and smooth. I bought mine "used" 2K miles but it was essentially new. The tags were on the upholstery. This car does make people do 'Linda Blairs'. The colors and styling are a knock out. Mine is amethyst with the ecru interior and birdseye maple. People just love it.

RUSTMOBILE
By JOHNSONB on 11/11/04 12:06 PM (PST)

2004 Lexus SC 430 Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

THIS CAR HAS HAD NUMEROUS DEFECTS SINCE PURCHASING. THE MAIN PROBLEM IS BODY RUST. I CHECKED FLORIDA LEMON LAW CASES AND FOUND MANY DISPUTES WITH THIS MODEL.TOO BAD I DID'NT DO MY RESEARCH BEFORE PURCHASING.

bucket o' fun
By smarty@philly on 11/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus SC 430 Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

Sporty yet not punishing to drive, in fact is quite comfortable. All interior features are simple to use and intuitive, without a cluttered look. Great performance as a sport coupe, not a sports car. Great reliability and terrific dealer network.

I love him!!!!!
By COONIES MOM on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus SC 430 Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

GREAT CAR! SO MUCH FUN! LOVE THE HEATED SEATS! NO PROBLEMS WHAT SO EVER! I'M IN LOVE!!!

Floating Heaven
By Maazoo on 10/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus SC 430 Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I am experiencing the privilege of owning my dream car. It's amazing that so much power comes from such a quiet engine. From the superb handling to the exquisite design, I am thrilled each time I get behind the wheel. She turns heads and drops jaws! Loving it~

Superior Vehicle with low maintenance
By mjnincal on 10/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus SC 430 Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

Vehicle seems molds to your body. Ground design and center of gravity stable. 0 to 60 in less than five seconds is dynamic. Quiet interior. Makes you feel like you are in a jet aircraft.

go this puppy on valentines day
By dietmarLasVegas on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus SC 430 Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

well having never driven a car before this is a wonderfuel car and a great ride

the best
By black cherry on 09/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus SC 430 Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

had always admired the way the car looked. and wondered if it drove as nice as it looked so when i became available i grabbed it. i usually get a new car every 6 months( i'm in the business0 but this ones a keeper

love my lexus
By Big Dog Daddy on 09/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus SC 430 Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I love the handling of it I owened a 1993 corvette b4 this and I like the SC better. As far as people complaining about the room in the back ,This car is a 2 seater not a family car t6hey only put 4 seats for insurance purpose, Wake up and smell the roses people the car is great.Even with roof down in trunk I still have room for my wifes and my weekend bags.

Dealership experience poor
By Boston on 08/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus SC 430 Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

Service intake people are poorly trained. They blamed us for not contacting the sale person before we came in to have the snow tires installed. We made the appointment 2 weeks before, dropped- offed the car for 3 hours, then finally got a phone call to be told that the dealership didn't have the tires. The car also has a few loose pieces of plastics, one of them found under the seat. This reflects poor dealer preparation of the car before delivery. The dealership, just as like any others, pushed hard to sell add- ons. Paint already show minor chips on rear bumper.