2004 Lexus SC 430 - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.3L V8 5-speed Automatic - (163 reviews )
Love My Lexus
By MoeMc on 01/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

All I can say about this car is WOW!

the best
By bob430 on 01/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

the best car i've ever had and i get a new one every other year my last 3 have been an 2002 t bird mercedes 320 clk chrysler 300 m this is the best

This car is amazing.
By B2003LexusOwner on 01/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I have driven this car and the Mercedes SL500. What that car has in style, this car has in comfort and driving. This car drives better and is just more reliable. The Mercedes had a lot of trouble and often broke down.

Great Ride, Mega Fun
By ClarkWC on 01/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

We went to the dealership looking for the suv and came away with this beauty. As soon as we test drove it we had to have it. The handling is great and the comfort level in the front 2 seats is wonderful. We have received a huge amount of compliments and an even larger amounts of looks will driving around in it and as it sits alone.

What are you idiot reviwers smoking?
By KFranklin on 01/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

This is easily the best automobile known to man.

sc430 great second car
By T4321 on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

great second carto drive in the city but on a trip the trunk is small and it is only a two seater

This is a Great Car
By Carol McMillan on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I bought this car when it first came out. Felt like a rock star riding around in it for the first three months. Everyone wanted to see it. They loved seeing how the hard top retracted in 39 seconds. I have no complaints. I still have the run flat tires. It's a slightly bumpy ride but no more than my old Porsche & it gives me more trunk space. It's a sports car that's completely reliable -- a miracle in our time. It's fast enough. Love the sound system and the navigation system. If I get a new car it will probably be a newer version of the SC430

Fabulous!!!
By Victorian on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

This car has only been a pleasure to drive and the compliments I constantly get prove that the exterior design is eye-catching. I would highly recommend this vehicle to all.

Lexus 430 SC
By John Burns on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

After 7 convertables owned this by far the best. Great retractable top. Great interior with the exception of the back seat.

Been driving once since June 2001
By stober on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

An exceptional vehicle in all respects. It is almost three years old, and it still handles as if it just came off the assembly line.