My First Lexus and First Convertible
By LexLaw on
2002 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)
First off I could not have made a better choice. Mine is Indigo Blue w/ Saddle. I've driven various high end cars in my brief life (28) and have never experienced the kind of attention I get when driving my new SC (top up or down). My first Lexus and enjoy the headache free ownership that comes with it. I was previously in a Range Rover, nothing but electrical gremlins among other things. I wanted a MB CLK initially but wisely opted not to go with a softop or it's German Gremlins. I knew coming in that I'd have minimal space and could care less. I don't have any kids so it's just me and my Girlfriend and she loves it. The Interior along with its curb appeal are its best features.
Favorite Features
1. Touch screen Nav w/ folding screen 2. Folding Hardtop Roof 3. Beautiful (so soft) Leather and Wood 4. Japanese Reliability with German Looks 5. Small Back Seats (no room for tag alongs) 4. Mark Levinson Sound Owns All Other Competition
Suggested Improvements
Alright maybe just a little more back seat space for those few times you need it (Wink) Rain sensing wipers, Ipod connectivity (hey I love my music), Cooled front seats, Tip-Tronic Tranny, Remote roof control and Shouldn't all Luxury cars come with a Clear Bra??