2002 Lexus SC 430 Consumer Review: A timeless beauty! Lexus 430

2002 Lexus SC 430 Convertible - Consumer Review

A timeless beauty! Lexus 430
By psitzmary on

2002 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

A dream come true! A car that is worth 65k for 33k! Looks great and rides like whipped butter. It's a 2002 & the only difference between the later models are the mileage, price, voice activated nav and the bluetooth. Save yourself thousands, get an early model with low mileage. Get a good earpiece for your cell phone & save. It's the same car though 2002 was the best one, research it! Though I must be practical and balance mileage and gas because of high gas prices for premium, it's totally worth it! When gas is high, ride around town! When gas is lowered, hit the road! You will look good and feel great doing it! I LOVE my Lexus 430!

Body. Interior. Mark Levinson stereo system. The way it slides and responds. The wide back/Style. My favorite is the convertible hard top! A serious attention getter and conversation piece. Though it is costly to maintain that is only at major maintenance pts like 60k, 90k and such. Its worth it!

Back up sensors! Because of the electronic night light, everything is so dark I can't see anyone walking behind the vehicle. I fear i will hit someone or something. Get back up sensors. I will! Otherwise, I love my Lexus! Many dislike the Runflat tires but I have not encountered a problem.