1995 Lexus SC 400 Consumer Review: Happy customer

1995 Lexus SC 400 - Consumer Review

Happy customer
By happy customer on

1995 Lexus SC 400 2dr Coupe

The best car that I've ever owned. Extremely reliable except for radiator repair, I've had no mechanical problems. I have had small problems which is inevitable for an 11 year old car like fuses and relays that control the internal electronics.The Nakamichi stereo system is the best stereo I have ever heard in a car. I usually toss out stock stereo equipment in cars when I buy a car because I'm an audiophile and go after market to get the best sounding stereo equipment available to meet my musical expectations. I didn't have to do that with the Nakamichi because it sounds so good. The car handles like a true sports car, nice power, I've taken this car over 140 mph the car was smooth and quiet.

Nakamichi stereo system, power, leather, dependability, creature comforts, looks, craftmanship, moon roof, rear wheel drive, handles and drives like it's on rails, good visibility, looks rich and expensive which it was when new but now affordable to all, more fun to drive than my motorcycle, I could go on and on.

Even more power to be on par with the European sport coupes and sedans. Lexus is 265 horsepower when most european luxury cars have over 300 horsepower. 350+ horsepower would be nice. Higher performance versions like the german AMG Benz and the M series BMW. Better looking wheels, warmer heated seats.