1994 Lexus SC 400 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.0L V8 4-speed Automatic - (4 reviews )
My Dream Car
By Encino SC on 09/22/08 21:41 PM (PDT)

1994 Lexus SC 400 Coupe 2dr Coupe

I purchased my Lexus pre-owned with the Certified Warranty. Fantastic car and dealership. I still see my sales person on a regular basis and my Service Consultant. I now have 213,200+ miles and it still runs great (especially at 80 mph). I am happy to say that I only have to perform regular service. No major mechanical problems. I LOVE my Lexus!

Nice design
By John on 04/23/08 16:09 PM (PDT)

1994 Lexus SC 400 Coupe 2dr Coupe

Being that old, still has up to date styling. No rattles and still gets the looks, great little car.

1994 Lexus SC 400
By Covina SC 400 on 03/25/07 13:57 PM (PDT)

1994 Lexus SC 400 Coupe 2dr Coupe

This is the best handling car I have ever purchased. Not only is it a sexy car but it is very comfortable. There were no corners cut on this car. Attention to detail is excellent. This is the best 8 cylinder car that I ever owned.

A terrific car
By BWK on 11/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Lexus SC 400 Coupe 2dr Coupe

I have owned my SC400 since new in 1994 and now have over 93K miles on it. I haven't been able to get a new car since then because every car I tried fell short of my Lexus! The car is a dream to drive, corners like it's on rails, and accelerates strongly well past 100 mph. I haven't had a rattle or a repair other than tires, brakes, and wiper blades.