Beautiful Sight to See!!!
By eagleherc on
1999 Lexus SC 300 2dr Coupe
I just purchased a 1999 SC300 with 141k for a steal. I always thought these cars were nice but WOW. Now that I own one it is amazing the attention I get (and Enjoying every bit of it!!!). I took it to my mechanic and everything checks out, we are working to get her back in top form. After having the Black Exterior buffed out, it has restored a beautiful deep luster. Seats fit like a glove. Stereo is AWESOME!!! Lexus you have won me over. :-)
Favorite Features
My favorite things are the AWESOME stereo with it's DEEP TIGHT BASS. The bright Illuminated instrumentation and the styling. I walk to the parking lot and instead of a boxy old 4 Dr. I now have a sleek coupe that has better styling than half the cars on the road today. I also love the gated shifter, really makes the car feel high-end. Oh, forgot to mention one of the best features of all. The ETC Power switch. Flip that bad boy and the car turns into a Ferrari. It's a feature that lets the engine shift and perform more sporty and aggressively. I LOVE IT!!!!! So basically everything is my favorite can't you tell :-)
Suggested Improvements
Model was changed in 02. Love this one just the way it is. :-)