1996 Lexus SC 300 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.0L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual - (6 reviews )
Simply Handsome and True
By Florencio on 09/11/08 09:31 AM (PDT)

1996 Lexus SC 300 Coupe 2dr Coupe

In 2008, this 96 model still looks great and in my opinion, will remain a classic. Good power and feels solid. Love it!

Sleek and sophisticated
By lewis harrison on 02/03/07 13:44 PM (PST)

1996 Lexus SC 300 Coupe 2dr Coupe

The best thing about this car is that it is built by Toyota. The next thing is that it is about the best looking since the XKE Jag. The next best thing is that it says Lexus.

A masterpeice
By thunderofzion on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Lexus SC 300 Coupe 2dr Coupe

Bought the SC3000 new and have driven it over 123,000 since purchase in 1996. The car is a marvel; I have never had to replace anything on the car but a strut which started leak at 123,000 miles. Still running on original clutch and brake pads. It is simply impossible to built a better looking or more reliable vehicle.

My SC 300
By Steve in Atlanta on 08/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Lexus SC 300 Coupe 2dr Coupe

My car has over 110,000 miles, and I still smile every time I see it. Looks great, interior is very sharp, and it runs smooth and is well built. I had a 4-Runner previously, and based upon these 2 experiences will stick with Toyota.

Beautiful
By Alias123 on 01/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Lexus SC 300 Coupe 2dr Coupe

Every time I look at my SC300 I think to myself: What a beautiful machine. Exterior and interior look fantastic. I only paid $15,000 in 12/2002 for a SC300 with 75K miles having a $50,000+ sticker price. Looks and drives like new.

What a Car
By BRokohl on 10/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Lexus SC 300 Coupe 2dr Coupe

I bought the '96 SC 300 in August of '99 as a certified pre-owned car from the dealership. I saved a bundle from what I would pay for a brand new SC, but paid a little more than what I would have off the street from an individual. Still, as a package, it is the best car value I have ever had. I will not likely buy any other car again. Its performance, handling, reliability, comfort and value are second to none. I have had friends and co-workers who have owned BMWs and Mercedes, and they complained often of problems with reliability and value. Not with my Lexus certified pre-owned. What a car!!