1995 Lexus SC 300 - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.0L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual - (0 review )
Title: the best of the best
By lsz5343 on 04/24/11 05:34 AM (PDT)

1995 Lexus SC 300 2dr Coupe

Review: I am the original owner of a jade green, 5 speed, in mint condition, 1995 SC300 with 105k miles that I love more then any car I have ever owned. I still feel proud when I get behind the wheel and take it for a spin. Heads roll when I stop at a light and the car gets the royal look over..some folks have me roll down my window to ask what year and model it is...it still drives and feels like the day I bought it and except for the A/C going out a few years ago, and a leaking rack and pinion that had to be replaced, it has been the least expensive car to own I have ever had. I will keep this car for as long as parts are still available.

Toyota Knows How To Build Them!
By sc300 on 12/05/09 20:29 PM (PST)

1995 Lexus SC 300 2dr Coupe

I bought this car with over 150,000 miles and it drove and handled beautifully! I was always complemented on the look of the vehicle, and the handling was amazing. My window regulator had to be replaced, the trunk shocks stopped working and were hard to find and the retractable radio antenna was too loud, but other than that it was reliable and had plenty of power! I no longer own it, it was involved in an accident. It's hard to find a 14 yr old car that comes close to retaining the handling or the luxury of the sc.

Bring back this SC body style
By SS on 04/05/08 17:39 PM (PDT)

1995 Lexus SC 300 2dr Coupe

I have 356,000 on this car. I've never had any major problems with this car. Waited to purchase the new SC series but was disappointed with the size... very tiny made for a Lady. So I kept my car and because of size now looking to buy something else. But I love this SC300 so much!

A Winner!
By D. Phelan on 06/30/07 08:11 AM (PDT)

1995 Lexus SC 300 2dr Coupe

I purchased this SC 300 new on July 1, 1994. It has been a perfect car. I often considered buying a new car of the past 13 years, but then I ask myself "Why?" I now pay an annual license fee of only $88 and have no monthly payments and the car runs like new. It has classic styling and will never look dated.

Beautiful Sports Coupe
By Aadil on 11/03/06 17:57 PM (PST)

1995 Lexus SC 300 2dr Coupe

This Lexus is an excellent sports car. It handles beautifully, has plenty of power, and just looks stellar! I have gotten quite a few compliments from strangers about this car. It also definitely turns heads.

SC300 5-speed = Class and Performance
By Unixwizard on 04/11/05 13:45 PM (PDT)

1995 Lexus SC 300 2dr Coupe

Ultimate combination of sport car and luxury car. The 5-speed and its exact effortless steering make this a dream car. It goes where your point it and it gives perfect feedback to the driver on road condition. Amenities are complete and the class factor means you don't have anything to prove to anyone. This car is basically a Supra NA in a tux. This isn't just Lexus' idea of a sports car, its a sport car built and backed by Lexus. You aren't getting mine and there are only 781 others. Keep looking.

Great Car
By samill4 on 09/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Lexus SC 300 2dr Coupe

I bought my '95 Lexus this year and it has been a great car. I'm sure I could get some better performance out of it with a little tune-up work but I'd rather leave it alone. Comfortable, reliable, powerful, great handler. Overall great car.

Classic
By drewp on 04/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Lexus SC 300 2dr Coupe

I have just under 110K miles on it and am still in love with it. Overall, no major problems (although did blow a head-gasket). Also am experiencing degrading fuel economy - getting less than 18mpg lately. Overall: Great car, great vibes, great drive.

SC Dream Car
By SC Coupe on 02/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Lexus SC 300 2dr Coupe

I now have 140k on my coupe, and it has been virtually trouble free. I had to replace the power steering unit. It has been a pleasure to drive every day. It is comfortable, and I feel safe in the car. It corners well, and it quick off the line.