1992 Lexus SC 300 Consumer Review: Lexus SC 300 - One reliable, f

1992 Lexus SC 300 - Consumer Review

Lexus SC 300 - One reliable, fun car!
By Kimod74 on

1992 Lexus SC 300 2dr Coupe

I bought my SC 300 with 121,000 miles on it. It is a 1992 and although I was hesitant about buying an older car I wasn't going to pay the price that new cars scrape out of people these days! This car has given me no problems whatsoever! It is a fun car to drive, so comfortable in the captains seat and has excellent power, especially if you put the overdrive button on it really HAULS! The look of the car overall is not too exciting, the exterior is boring, but not TOO boring if you know what I mean. For as heavy of a car that it is it really handles well and gives me the power I need, but not too much power. I love this car.

Heated seats, adjustable seat heights (I'm short), techtronic steering wheel, great Lexus sound system, 12 disc CD changer is very convenient.

Can Lexus make this car w/all wheel drive and still keep performance? I've had some scary situations on ice and snow and don't like to drive this car when snow is expected in the forecast. Hood is too long, I can't see the end of it. Poor gas mileage, I average 17 mpg in town! Gets expensive.