2013 Lexus RX 450h 3.5L V6 Hybrid CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Before You Buy Hybrid

2013 Lexus RX 450h - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 Hybrid CVT Automatic)

Before You Buy Hybrid
By sind on

2013 Lexus RX 450h 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Please don't get the Hybrid version if what you want is to save on gas. Gas required for this vehicle is Premiun, so you'll pay more at the pump. The tank takes about 14 gallons and I get about 300 miles about 22 mpg. I believe "Hybrid cars" are just a trend that does little or nothing for the environment. It does Nothing for your wallet. I think the only good thing I heard about Hybrid is that there's no smog check ever. It's extremely distracting every time you're looking at that dashboard to see if you're saving any gas. I won't recommend the hybrid version.

Favorite Features

I have mine in Pearl White and is just amazing. People compliment me on it all the time even kids. Love the parking assistant and wheel drive.

Suggested Improvements

The seats are not comfortable specially for someone with large breasts (not fat). The seats look hunched back and apparently designed like that to keep yourself from being injured of whiplash. I had an Altima and never had a back problem. The seats were so comfortable at my previous car. When are solar cars going to be available?