2012 Lexus RX 450h - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 450h model:
Thinking of going green? Don't bother....
By tampabayjay on 06/23/12 18:38 PM (PDT)

2012 Lexus RX 450h 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I recently traded my 2008 Lexus ES350 for a 2012 450RX Hybrid. What a HUGE mistake! The estimated mileage on the sticker is NO WHERE close to what the vehicle actually gets. I paid a premium to get a Hybrid and I'm getting 22-23 average miles per gallon! My ES 350 got 32 MPG average. Lexus has really disappointed me with this false interpretation of Hybrid performance. I asked my dealer (Lexus of Tampa Bay) today what I could do. They said to call Lexus. What a joke. I'm a repeat customer that has referred several buyers to this dealership and they blew me off? I sincerely hope that taking the time to post this review will sufficiently warn others. Jay

our 5th and best RX
By ultra64 on 02/26/12 17:43 PM (PST)

2012 Lexus RX 450h 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

We have had 2 RX300's, a RX400, a RX350 and this one which was only $20 more a month to lease than the RX350. The fuel savings were worth the upgrade and we enjoy the hybrid mystique .

The GPS
By willdublin on 11/30/11 08:49 AM (PST)

2012 Lexus RX 450h 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I Rate my Car Excellent in every respect except one . You are not informed whether your destination is approaching on the right or left when you input an address using a Home Computer(eDestination)or you use the Destination Assist feature. This is not only annoying but could be dangerous for obvious reasons.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Lexus RX 450h in VA is:

$108 per month*