2010 Lexus RX 450h Consumer Review: Lexus Lemon Car

2010 Lexus RX 450h - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 Hybrid AWD CVT Automatic)

Lexus Lemon Car
By kimfrazier on

2010 Lexus RX 450h 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I bought the 2010 RX 450h after having a 2002 GS 300 that served me greatly for 7 years. However, the RX stranded me in the middle of a busy intersection after 1 month and 2000 miles. This car has given me nothing but problems since I bought it and it has been in the shop 20 days of the 50 days that I have owned it. Lexus does not build the quality cars it used to. I would not recommend buying this car. You will regret it!

The Navigation and console are nicely designed

Make a car that will run.
By hortymaggy
on 04/23/12 09:08 AM (PDT)

Leuxs builds cars just fine. You provide zero details on how it "left you stranded", and no details about your "problems". I frequent the Lexus forums daily, and I've never - ever - heard anyone say that in three years. Either it's "user error" on your part, or you happened to get a lemon. Either way, that's no fun for you. However, the rest of us are enjoying automotive perfection in the 450h. I know 5 people with a RX450h including myself. None of us regret anything.