The Ride Hooked Me
By JRS on
2007 Lexus RX 400h 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
Never bought a car for the ride but one Lexus test drive had me hooked. Originally came from the Volvo for Life Family but Volvo sold me a 2003 XC90 with too many problems. I want quality, safety, service, and piece of mind. Instantly fell in love with Lexusí hybrid ride. Could not tell SUV was on. Talk about get up & go. This baby has power. I keep the cruse control on because I am worried about speeding. It is like floating on a cloud, donít realize how fast youíre going. Was hoping for better gas mileage. Getting anywhere from 26 to 27 mpg (drive both highway and city). Better than what I was getting before so Iím still pleased. Manual says it gets better after 5000 miles. Will see.
Favorite Features
Use Sprint Sanyo Katana phone for Blue tooth system. Awesome. Displays battery and signal strength, & phone connection (helps when I forget phone). Can dial by voice and clearly yell at son when homework is not done. GPS gives clear directions on what lane to be in, helps when lost in LA rush hour.
Suggested Improvements
Just trivial stuff. Seats in back donít fold flat, I transport dachshunds and prefer them to be level. Purchased cargo tray to protect rear carpet, quality is not that great, expected same quality as all weather floor mats. Prefer Sirius over XM radio. Mudguards have problem, still waiting for fix.