2007 Lexus RX 400h Consumer Review: Lexus RX400H - A True Lexus

2007 Lexus RX 400h - Consumer Review

Lexus RX400H - A True Lexus
By scottmason1 on

2007 Lexus RX 400h 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

My Lexus 400H is a great car overall, as my ratings have shown. It's a hybrid of course so it has a very smooth engine that does not roar but still makes sound if you accelerate fast. It is very quiet at low speeds and has great features. My particular RX400H has heated leather seats, navigation system and a 6 disk CD player with automatic everything. So, in a few words- it is luxurious. Everything about it is very smooth.

I love how quiet it is below 25mph. It is a modern Lexus so steering is tight and the brakes are fantastic. I feel very in control when I drive it. Great back seats and big trunk. Great speakers too. Since it is a hybrid when you floor it you feel as though it is accelerating very fast even tho it is just the assistance of the battery.

After driving it for 2.5-3 hours my butt becomes very uncomfortable in the seats. Maybe they are not cushioned enough or something but it's very annoying.