2007 Lexus RX 400h - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 400h model:
Exceeds expectations - great mileage, reliability, luxury
By alyssaszoo on 06/28/14 08:41 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus RX 400h 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Our first hybrid and first SUV; had it 7 years (+105k miles), in both city and rural areas (dirt roads). Our 400h performs consistently well, even in blizzards and icy/snowy conditions in hilly New England winters. Super comfortable - I'm 5'5" (and been pregnant twice with this car), hubby is 6' - we both love it. Low maintenance - our only major expenses (besides one new set of tires) have been replacing the battery and brakes. Note to new parents: larger, rear-facing car seats fit best on the passenger side to give taller drivers enough legroom (I fit; hubby doesn't). By far the best SUV I've ever driven - and the hybrid/gas mileage factor is the icing on the cake!

500 mi Review
By BeachBOB on 06/01/07 21:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus RX 400h 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Well, so far this has been the most exciting car we've purchased. We added the premium package with the camera, nav, wood, leather, moon roof, then also added color matched running boards and chrome wheels. Driving is a whole new experience (especially boppin' around downtown on electric only). Unbeknownst to me, my neighbor bought the same model, on the same day, and we didn't even discuss beforehand. Best purchase I've made in a long time.

Go Green in Style
By arcee on 05/14/07 16:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus RX 400h 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Beautiful build quality, exceptional features. I am a sports car owner/driver, and I find it interesting that this car has made me change my driving habits as I strive to maximize my efficiency. If you want maximimum mpg performance this is a must, and it leads to safer driving habits on the road also. Having said that, it will get up and go if you romp on it. Typical Lexus luxury. Also, ignore recomendation for premium gas, 89 octane works just fine with no appreciable loss in performance or mpg.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.