Hybrid Delivers Luxury and.....
By Carol on
2006 Lexus RX 400h 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I was extremely successful in getting car within week of release without being on wait list. Car is amazing -- delivers 268 horses on demand but hybrid system is flawless. Two electric motors in addition to the 3.3L V6 work seamlessly. I LOVE THIS CAR! This is the first time I have ever owned a Lexus and it won't be the last...but I won't be giving this car up for a LONG TIME. Buying experience was as amazing as the car. A lot to learn about the navigation system and the technology of the automobile, but so worth it.
Favorite Features
Bluetooth technology, voice activated navigation, the points of interest feature, mapping and route programming, seamless hybrid technology along with great performance. Lexus has delivered a luxury hybrid while staying "green". Even the interior reflects the environmental concern.
Suggested Improvements
I will have to drive the car a bit more but so far just want to customize certain things (like being able to unlock all of the doors automatically at once). Certain features can be personally programmed by Lexus to make this car operate certain functions to your personality. Other than that, perfect