Excellent car! Perfect choice for me.
By waynem on
2006 Lexus RX 400h 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I recently purchased a certified used '06 hybrid (the first my local dealership had), and I have to say I absolutely love this car! I had been keeping an eye out for a used one. I am really happy with everything so far, especially the mileage. Since mine has been already "broken in", I am averaging 28-29 mpg, granted I do a lot of street driving, so that helps. Everything I loved about my previous RX is here and many things have been improved, so I don't have any real complaints. The only thing that could be improved further is the nav system, in my opinion. I'd highly recommend this car.
Favorite Features
LOVE the mileage!! Great interior and exterior features. Very comfortable, even in the back seats. Love the handling and overall size. Stereo system is awesome and the climate controls are great. Much improved turning radius compared to my old RX.
Suggested Improvements
The navigation system is good but my son's Honda nav system has features I like much more, so if I had to suggest an improvement, I would say the nav system could be improved. Otherwise, I'm really happy overall.