2015 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Lexus RX 350

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:

GARBAGE vehicle
By dpp12345

2015 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Navigation system did not show road speed limit, lexus customer service do not stand behind product, very poor customer service.and also in navigation system only work with voice activated, in order to search point of destination you must have to pull over car , then you can search, so i am caring after market navigation system with me, What a rip off $2000. I am going back to Acura MDX. which is not only cheaper but best reliable, comfortable. easy to handle.

Favorite Features

quietness,

Suggested Improvements

Navigation System, customer service which is not answer you with Email, and any question ask wait for 48 hour,very difficult to use media system, and radio system , When you go to buy a car you can easily trapped with all kind complex package , mention a lot of thing in Manuel/ dealer would inform you however one that you you use on routine/ daily is not available.

Older models are better
By ddvan

2015 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I found out about some things on the 2015 compared to my 2010 RX.. 2010 rx has moving headlights when turning, 6 disk CD player, Hi beam auto dimming, clearer Bluetooth when talking to some one Via Car to cell ph. (sounds tinny on the 2015) . The back doors on the 2010 has larger pockets then the 2015. The 2015 does not have any of these things. looks like the only advantage to me is the blind spot monitor. The Garage door opener is in a better location on the 2010, It is now on the mirror which can move when using it. The inside of the head lights fog a little when high humid on the 2015. You can see it when the lights are on. These are my observations when talking to other people and

Favorite Features

Blind spot Monitor

Suggested Improvements

restore the good points on the 2010 RX 350, Moving head lights, high beam auto, 6 tray CD player, Plus add Active cruse control, and lane assist.

Lexus should be ashamed
By germancarlife

2015 Lexus RX 350 F Sport 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

I just bought a 2015 F sport to replace my 05 BMW X5 4.4i. All I can say is that this car is complete garbage. I've never felt so much body roll and front end weight in my life. This thing under steers like no other in a corner. It's a bad feeling when the wheels turn but the car doesn't. My ten year old X5 pulled so much harder and handled much much better even with it being a lot heavier than the RX. I felt safe in the X5 performing high speed maneuvers while I don't even trust the RX to take a 15mph corner. The engine in the RX is garbage as well. All this thing is is a glorified Toyota rav 4. I'm going back to the Lexus dealer to get my BMW back for me and my families safety.

Suggested Improvements

Everything, it truly is a piece of garbage designed for 100 year old women who want to die.

My one month old Lexus saved my lfe
By kare24

2015 Lexus RX 350 F Sport 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

I purchased a 2015 Lexus on 8-29-2014. On 9-29-2014 I was driving 75 MPH going East on Interstate 90 in Montana. A tire came off a trucks trailer that was going West and rolled into my lane hitting my Lexus in the front bumper and radiator. The front of the car looked like it had been bent into a V-shape. Everything was smashed. The impact was so strong that the engine block was cracked. The airbags deployed and all of the seat belts locked. I WAS NOT HURT!!! Paramedics and tow truck operator could not believe I was OK. They said people frequently die in this kind of accident. My insurance company declared the car a total loss. On 10-29-2014 I purchased my second 2015 RX 350 F.

Favorite Features

Obviously, I love the safety equipment. I also love the blind spot monitor. The Nav System is the best I have had in a car so far. Really like controlling navigation, radio, phone, etc. with the mouse. The back-up camera is much easier to see in bright sunlight than the one on my previous Toyota Venza. The Lexus handles like the roads are dry in snow and ice conditions. It handled the downshifting beautifully on my trip through the rocky mountains. My Sirius radio works fine, I have not experienced any problems with the radio like the previous reviewer. No problems with squeaks and rattles -- the car is quiet.

Suggested Improvements

Passengers over 6 feet tall think the Lexus needs more legroom in the front passenger seat. It can be difficult to get to the charging port located under the console if you need to plug something in while driving. I prefer to have charging ports located on the dashboard.

As solid as a Mercedes E-350
By george166

2015 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After owning three E-350's, a 2000, 2006 and a 2010, I traded my 2010 in August for the RX350 because I needed more trunk space. I was hesitant at first but now I am not disappointed with the RX. The high speed maneuvers however are not like the Mercedes, as expected of course. The quality of the RX is as good as the Mercedes and the ride is much smoother. The steering feel of the RX is better and the body leans less than the Mercedes. The RX's leather seats are more comfortable and luxurius, very much like an S Class Mercedes. Overall, the RX is quiet, luxurious and easy to handle.

Favorite Features

Seats, the upgraded sound system, the heated and ventilated seats, the LED and HID lights and the easy to use cruise control. The folding rear seat makes for a very large carrying capacity.

Suggested Improvements

No compass, except when you display the Navigation maps, so add a compass in the rear view mirror. An inside temperature display for the driver and the passenger needs to be added. The temperature display is visible only on the screen for a few seconds when the tiny up and down temperature buttons are pushed. The memory seat buttons are not lit at night. The Satellite radio gets interrupted when next to a tall building, unlike the Mercedes, so that issue needs to be addressed.